Week 15 Bills @ Broncos PreGame Thread

Chandler#81

Getting the gameday food ready.Ā  Buffalo shrimp, carrots & celery, and Marie's blue cheese.Ā  My local supermarket that sells Genesee (yep, all the way out here in southwestĀ WA) is all out so I'm going to be drinking.....PelicanKiwanda12pack.jpg

• Like (+1) 1

I remember during the drought whenĀ weā€™d win the final game of the season in January,Ā the positive was that we were 1-0Ā for the year. Anybody else feel me?

Ā 

Now, weā€™re on the verge of winning the AFC East crown with so much more potentially coming.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, BillsFan619 said:

I remember during the drought whenĀ weā€™d win the final game of the season in January,Ā the positive was that we were 1-0Ā for the year. Anybody else feel me?

Ā 

Now, weā€™re on the verge of winning the AFC East crown with so much more potentially coming.

The last 3 weeks of the season in the drought era were so depressing. Bills were generally out of the playoff race and playing for nothing. This is definitely a nice change.Ā 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, davefan66 said:

Steve Smith is the absolute worst. Ā I canā€™t watch him. His articulatingĀ is nauseating. His ā€œhotĀ takesā€ are garbage.

Ā 

2 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Steve Smith belongs no where near my television. This guy is horrendous.Ā 

Ā 

Literally everything that comes out of his mouth is stupid. Can't stand that guy.

• Like (+1) 3