Defund the police !!! er wait

Unforgiven

Just now, Bidens_basement said:

The Lincoln project???

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Yeah, I know.

and he keeps referring back to their repetitive tweets as if they haven't been exposed as grifters for all to see.

Hilarious.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, B-Man said:

Yeah, I know.

and he keeps referring back to their repetitive tweets as if they haven't been exposed as grifters for all to see.

Hilarious.

The guy who *****-spams from the worst sources on earth would be an expert in ***** sources? 

24 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Yeah, I know.

Hilarious.

21 minutes ago, John Adams said:

The guy who *****-spams from the worst sources on earth would be an expert in ***** sources? 

The Lincoln Project OWNS you freaks and you know it - otherwise you would blow it off... but you can't...

LMAO

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Democrats’ Cop-Hating ‘Defund the Police’ Failure Is Complete. 

5beff62c-04d2-4360-b9dc-849b8c804a6d-730

“His High Holiness the Lightbringer Barack Obama firmly established the Democrats as the political party of cop haters when he perpetuated the lie about Michael Brown that gave us the Ferguson riots in 2014.”

More at the link: 

https://pjmedia.com/columns/stephen-kruiser/2021/06/30/the-morning-briefing-democrats-cop-hating-defund-the-police-failure-is-complete-n1458235

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Yeah, I know.

Hilarious.

How about the police unions? They give Dems higher marks than Republicans 

Meanwhile, while idiot cultists are running cover...

Biden-Eating-Chocolate-Chocolate-Chip-Ic

Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist

The Covington KKKids Hoax

Hands Up, Don’t Shoot

George Zimmerman

The Russia Collusion Hoax

The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax

The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax

The Russians are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax

The Russian Bounty Hoax

The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax

The Very Fine People Hoax

Republicans and Trump defunded the police

lol

LEFTIST LIARS

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

Meanwhile, while idiot cultists are running cover...

Biden-Eating-Chocolate-Chocolate-Chip-Ic

Brett Kavanaugh — Serial Rapist

The Covington KKKids Hoax

Hands Up, Don’t Shoot

George Zimmerman

The Russia Collusion Hoax

The Clearing of Lafayette Square Hoax

The Lab Leak Theory Has Been Debunked Hoax

The Russians are Behind Hunter’s Laptop Hoax

The Russian Bounty Hoax

The Capitol Police Officer Killed with a Fire Extinguisher Hoax

The Very Fine People Hoax

Republicans and Trump defunded the police

lol

LEFTIST LIARS

Don’t forget about how Trump won the election, too! 

3 hours ago, Bidens_basement said:

I agree 💯 

The dems have just turned it into an art form. The republicans don’t have the gonads to pull it off as successfully as the left.

That’s because the Dems have behind them most of the MSM TV channels and newspapers plus the entertainment-passing-as-news shows like the late night shows, SNL, Daily Show, Colbert, Bill Maher and Jon Oliver.  Lots of platforms to spread the lies. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Doc said:

That’s because the Dems have behind them most of the MSM TV channels and newspapers plus the entertainment-passing-as-news shows like the late night shows, SNL, Daily Show, Colbert, Bill Maher and Jon Oliver.  Lots of platforms to spread the lies. 

More whining... lol

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

More whining... lol

Nope, just the truth. I’ve been telling my liberal boss about this for the last decade. Finally last year he said that he switched parties from Democrat to unaffiliated (he was going to become an independent but that’s the party of Bernie) and begrudgingly agreed that the MSM is liberally slanted and dangerously and intentionally distorting things. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Well that's you're opinion and not fact. Lots people need to know the difference.  

You’ll have to excuse him, he’s a product of the American indoctrination, I mean education system.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 6/30/2021 at 9:38 AM, Tiberius said:

22 divided by 20,000 = 0.0011

0.0011% of cities reduced their police budgets. 

You go man!! 🕺

The USA does not have 20,000 real cities- if you have less than 150k you are not a city therefore we have 200. But your math is still pathetically wrong even for the standard you set. 

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

The USA does not have 20,000 real cities- if you have less than 150k you are not a city therefore we have 200. But your math is still pathetically wrong even for the standard you set. 

Erie Pa isn’t a city?? 

Lol, you are a silly person 

10 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Erie Pa isn’t a city?? 

Lol, you are a silly person 

If you are substantially smaller than Lehigh Acres FL then you are not a real city. I understand that technically city is in regards to the structure of your town government but a city should be at least 150k. Also by your argument- which your math is wrong- how do you know about the police force size in the bottom 10k cities? Just because they have not been published does notean it has not been shrunk

4 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If you are substantially smaller than Lehigh Acres FL then you are not a real city. I understand that technically city is in regards to the structure of your town government but a city should be at least 150k. Also by your argument- which your math is wrong- how do you know about the police force size in the bottom 10k cities? Just because they have not been published does notean it has not been shrunk

So says Timmy 

• 4 weeks later...
41 minutes ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

i watched the whole interview and obviously the hypocracy is unbelievable. as a family of a victim watching her statement of how important she is must be gut wrenching for them.

i think there was a more obvious issue that is overlooked. the flat out lie.

she claims she had death threats from active police. when the journalist press her on it..which i think surprised her as its rare. look at her reaction.

she switches it to the past. when they again ask her if she has gotten them as a gov official she says yes. but then scapegoats the topic and not giving any details is very odd. not to go into detail and present proof to get this/these officers immediately terminated and arrested for threatening a sitting member of congress? i have no doubts she's been threatened I'm certain both sides get their share of psychos but that interview is just something else moderates will hopefully see for what it is. justification through race baiting propaganda. the continuous go to for the left.

On 7/2/2021 at 9:58 AM, B-Man said:

MAYBE IT NEVER ACTUALLY WAS EXCEPT WITH THE SMALL, NEUROTIC MINORITY THAT DOMINATES DEMOCRATIC PARTY POLITICS. 

Seattle mayor’s race suggests ‘defund the police’ is no longer a winning message.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/07/01/seattle-mayors-race-suggests-defund-the-police-is-no-longer-a-winning-message-n400022

Not so sure about this. Lorena Gonzalez got second place and will be in the run off.  She is a City Council person who is a big proponent for defunding the police.

7 hours ago, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

First off i would have no problem throwing more money at social safety nets if we had a history of success by throwing money at social safety nets.  Well we have great history of throwing money at social safety nets with very little success.  Second why does the money to fund these social safety nets have to come from law enforcement?  

16 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

i watched the whole interview and obviously the hypocracy is unbelievable. as a family of a victim watching her statement of how important she is must be gut wrenching for them.

i think there was a more obvious issue that is overlooked. the flat out lie.

she claims she had death threats from active police. when the journalist press her on it..which i think surprised her as its rare. look at her reaction.

she switches it to the past. when they again ask her if she has gotten them as a gov official she says yes. but then scapegoats the topic and not giving any details is very odd. not to go into detail and present proof to get this/these officers immediately terminated and arrested for threatening a sitting member of congress? i have no doubts she's been threatened I'm certain both sides get their share of psychos but that interview is just something else moderates will hopefully see for what it is. justification through race baiting propaganda. the continuous go to for the left.

Lying POS.

On 7/2/2021 at 12:58 PM, B-Man said:

MAYBE IT NEVER ACTUALLY WAS EXCEPT WITH THE SMALL, NEUROTIC MINORITY THAT DOMINATES DEMOCRATIC PARTY POLITICS. 

Seattle mayor’s race suggests ‘defund the police’ is no longer a winning message.

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2021/07/01/seattle-mayors-race-suggests-defund-the-police-is-no-longer-a-winning-message-n400022

It was never a winning message.  Why do you think Biden said increase the funding in the run up to the election?  Increased training for police officers to deal with mental health calls would be a winning message.

10 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

First off i would have no problem throwing more money at social safety nets if we had a history of success by throwing money at social safety nets.  Well we have great history of throwing money at social safety nets with very little success.  Second why does the money to fund these social safety nets have to come from law enforcement?  

This is a really broad statement.  Are you talking health care?  Education?  Unemployment?  Drug rehab?

4 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

It was never a winning message.  Why do you think Biden said increase the funding in the run up to the election?  Increased training for police officers to deal with mental health calls would be a winning message.

This is a really broad statement.  Are you talking health care?  Education?  Unemployment?  Drug rehab?

It’s meant to be a broad statement.  We have thrown piles and piles of money all in the name of social safety nets (I would not consider education a social safety net) however I have a hard time coming up with a social issue we’ve “fixed”.  

1 hour ago, Chef Jim said:

It’s meant to be a broad statement.  We have thrown piles and piles of money all in the name of social safety nets (I would not consider education a social safety net) however I have a hard time coming up with a social issue we’ve “fixed”.  

You're never going to 100% fix something but social security for example has greatly reduced homelessness among the elderly.  When I said education I meant child nutrition programs (free breakfast, lunch, after school food programs).

32 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

You're never going to 100% fix something but social security for example has greatly reduced homelessness among the elderly.  When I said education I meant child nutrition programs (free breakfast, lunch, after school food programs).

If you understood how terrible the quality of the lunches is are most days for public high schools I doubt you would happy. After seeing it when my kids got to school age we decided we would pack out kids lunches 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

If you understood how terrible the quality of the lunches is are most days for public high schools I doubt you would happy. After seeing it when my kids got to school age we decided we would pack out kids lunches 

Glad you can afford it.

2 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Glad you can afford it.

what do you think of the millions of open jobs that are now offering a min of $15 a hour with signing bonuses. my place has been looking for employees for years, well before/ during/ and presently in the pandemic, essential through it all. union benefits. well over min wage. easy access to a bus route with nothing stopping anyone besides basic reading writing and standard drug test, that doesnt care about marijuana anymore as well.

when your in a industry seeing that hire sign everyday. that simply cant find stable employees. while also being a person who worked 50-60 hour weeks for just enough to get by while going to college fulltime. this was years and years after most of my inner city education so i again had to work hard just to competently get in starting at community and then bachelors.

has this effort corrupted my view on whats going on in this country? was that experience what made me more conservative? personally i think its because the left has shifted the overton window waay off, most of my liberal beliefs are still intact. but knowing that i climbed the hurdles that others complain can not be reached is pretty irritating. the fact race is used when i applied for the same low income loans offered to ANYONE but was EXCLUDED from many of the GRANTS that were based on race, tells me they are wrong. 

you seem logical, which is why im asking. how is it people look at the situation in this country and especially at PARENTS who should be willing to die to provide in a attempt to give them a better life and not lose empathy for the incredibly contradictory way that opportunity is at a all time peak yet there are still those who are making excuses for others not fighting there azz off to grab it right now.

in this moment and time as long as good jobs are available i have to think its changing alot of peoples minds on why MANY, not ALL but many are "struggling" as every story i see has me asking. WHY ARENT YOU WORKING?!! your kids are counting on you! maybe thats wrong, but its honest.

how are you justifying it? has your outlook changed due to the circumstances?

if you read all that. lol 

Edited by Buffarukus