Defund the police !!! er wait

Unforgiven

On 4/9/2021 at 7:16 PM, Unforgiven said:

desantis-trump.jpg

lolololololol...Donny is my favorite troll ever.

On 4/11/2021 at 1:58 PM, Unforgiven said:

photo-1588942173353-0c53a1bf9081?ixid=MX

I could care less about Trump, its leftist losers like yourself I despise.

Stop - we know you are in love with Donnie - your favorite troll ever. Don't uncheck the box!

Edited by Melania Trump

Seems to be a recurring theme say you want one thing then do it & find out WHOOPS that was really stupid how do i get my ass out of this one 🤔 ?

Oh yah that's right we will do what comes natural lie and then say that's not what we meant or that wasn't our intent WTF when will we the people learn .

Flip flop, flip flop I'll say what ever it takes - to keep us at the top ! As a earlier poster reply'd 

STUPID IS AS STUPID DOES ... They must have taken their lead from the leaders of the squad ! Brilliance in politics .

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/murders-surge-as-police-are-defunded-up-64-in-minneapolis

Murders surge as police are defunded, up 64% in Minneapolis

The report said that in 10 major cities where cops were sharply criticized, police activity dropped 48% since June 2020 and murders rose 56%.

Nationally, murders jumped 25% to the highest point since 1995. A year before, former President Bill Clinton and then-Sen. Joe Biden pushed through a crime bill that granted millions to police and established the “three strikes” provision that helped to fill the nation’s jails and increase the length of sentences.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Shocked 1

• 1 month later...

https://www.foxnews.com/us/st-louis-murder-rate-defund-police-mayor-tishaura-jones

The brilliance of some people never ceases to amaze me although there may need to be some fundamental changes to some of the ways policing is done if you just get rid of the police what will there be to stop people of committing crimes ?

If they commit crimes with the police around and the possibility of going to jail doesn't scare them enough to stop then what is the alternative you sure can't just leave it up to the criminals to stop .

Please is there any sense what so ever in this rational am i just a complete fool in thinking that no police is in no way a answer to stopping crime or have i missed a point that this women is trying to make ? 

To add to this i'm thinking she is a liberal no matter what party she represents (but i do think i know) her thinking is not in any way based on common sense !! 

Edited by T master
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Obviously the mere presence of the police causes crime.  Or maybe they feel that instead of the usual 9-10 unarmed black people being killed by cops annually, the possible reduction by a few is worth the tradeoff of more crime/black-on-black deaths? :rolleyes:

https://citizenfreepress.com/breaking/minneapolis-headlines-write-themselves/

Minneapolis to bring in outside Police help to deal with surge in murders

Minneapolis police are bringing in outside help as they try to temper weekend violence that killed a least four people, including a college senior who was out celebrating graduation.

Mayor Jacob Frey, speaking a day after a mass shooting downtown, said the city has asked state and federal agencies for assistance, as Minneapolis police face a shortage of officers.

“Safety in our city has to be a priority,” Frey said Sunday, calling the reinforcements “really, really critical.”

The weekend’s victims included two men struck by gunfire on the North Side, a gunman in the mass shooting downtown that injured eight, and the college student whose family described as “an innocent bystander.”

• Thank you (+1) 2

Russell Westbrook, who apparently is unaware of cause and effect, has been a huge proponent of Defund the Police but this week whined like a little girl when an opposing fan poured popcorn on him. He is quoted as saying"To be completely honest, this s--- is getting out of hand, especially for me," he said. "The amount of disrespect, the amount of fans just doing whatever the f--- they want to do" and "Any other setting ... a guy were to come on the street and pour popcorn on my head, you know what happens." the truth is I have no idea because because my response to guy pouring popcorn is to tell him to F*** off and move on but then again I have to use my brain during a normal day.

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How shocking!  Right?  The liberals don't care about crime against people and property.  Unless the people are them and the property is theirs.  The reason they want to "defund" police is because it is one of the last remaining public institutions that they have not fully infiltrated and controlled.  And as they will likely never be successful at doing that then eliminating or minimizing their influence is the next best thing.  While liberals have the capacity to infiltrate lots of areas its just not in their DNA to take on the jobs like police or enlisted soldiers in the military.    

But the blow back on this strategy is increasing.  Residents of inner city communities are against reducing police presence in their communities by close to a 3 to 1 margin.  And the awareness is spreading that their hardships are being used by others to gain political points and not so much to address the plight of those in poverty and under-served communities.  The belief that liberal elites really care about under-served communities and minority rights is "The Big Lie".

With homicides on schedule to hit all time records in most large cities I think the 2022 Federal, State, and Local election slogan "Make Crime Illegal Again" might be a winner.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

Western Civilization continues to crush it!

Just need more social workers not cops...

As Battle Against Virus Wanes, Mayors Confront a New Challenge: Crime

In Atlanta, the rise in crime has become a driving issue in the mayoral election, causing some residents and businesses to lose confidence in the city’s leadership.

Throughout the first 18 weeks of the year, police statistics show that homicides rose 57 percent, rapes 55 percent, aggravated assaults 36 percent and auto thefts 31 percent compared with the same period last year.

As Battle Against Virus Wanes, Mayors Confront a New Challenge: Crime https://nyti.ms/3gsXfok

• Like (+1) 1