ESPN Cover Story: Stefon Diggs Is Buffalo's Miracle Man

BigDingus

33 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

I think Singletary can be that. He started off slow, but his now up to 4.3 YPA. Last year he was 5.1.

I really would not want to invest in a RB. I feel like RBs are so highly dependent on the O-Line and that lines up because Singletary has gotten significantly more productive since the O-Line has gotten healthy. Moss is pretty good too. Neither of them has that breakout speed, but we aren't reliant on the run game so we just need Motor to give a different look every few plays, and get our big plays through the air.

You are correct but having a consistent threat in the run game makes this team all that more dangerous. At minimum, they'd be able to close out games easier.

I'd sacrifice the cap for a year or 2 for a Super Bowl ring or 2, without question.

This whole Diggs experience is just a big, big smile.

When we made the trade, the rest of NFL fandom - at least from what I read on some of the boards - thought we were making a huge mistake, and that Diggs would never be happy playing with "inaccurate" Allen.

Instead, Allen is in the MVP conversation, and people are calling Diggs the best receiver in the league.  And he's just an awesome Buffalo Bill - he makes unselfish plays & is a true leader out on the field.  One of my favorite clips of him this year was when it looked like Allen might be hurt - he went right up to Barkley on the sideline and was already thinking ahead.

He, Beasley, Brown & Davis - I mean, what a contrast to years ago when our WR corps was JAG city.

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Just finished the article--absolutely has already made my day. I wanna go jump through a table now or something--the Broncos game can't start soon enough!! :thumbsup:

you haven’t jumped through a table yet today?   what???!    I’m on my third. ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Both teams made out on that trade.  Vikes replaced Diggs with a 1400 yard Pro Bowl (possible 2nd team All Pro) rookie.  Theilen had 14 TDs.  Combined they were 21 TDs and almost 2400 yards.  Bills made Diggs the NFL's to WR.

Win Win.  Although argument could be made that Bills could have had Jefferson and kept all the picks.

• Like (+1) 1

On 12/17/2020 at 4:58 PM, RyanC883 said:

you haven’t jumped through a table yet today?   what???!    I’m on my third. ;)

Have you done three at once like some martial artists do with bricks?

I wonder if Don Tow has done a physics lesson on breaking tables.

Table breaking never impressed me maybe because most of the breakers were trunk.

• Awesome! (+1) 1