Kansas City Chiefs @ Miami Dolphins 1PM GAME THREAD

HOUSE

3 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

KC went from down 10 to up 18, insane how Miami just completely dropped here. 

They didn't really drop...KC just figured out what they were doing and made adjustments. And when they start scoring, it's hard to get them stopped.

Just now, BigDingus said:

Miami has the most difficult remaining schedule out of all the current top 7 AFC playoff teams. They're in for a rough ride.

Tennessee on the other hand, they're the ones looking like they can cruise into the playoffs.

Baltimore too. 

3 minutes ago, BigDingus said:

Miami has the most difficult remaining schedule out of all the current top 7 AFC playoff teams. They're in for a rough ride.

Tennessee on the other hand, they're the ones looking like they can cruise into the playoffs.

The Raiders/Colts game at 4:00 is really important to the fate of those two teams and the Titans, Dolphins and Ravens.  To a lesser extent the Bills as a Raiders loss would virtually lock us into the playoffs.

The biggest sign of my BBFS is obsessing over games that improve us from 97% chance for the playoffs to 99% :D

Edited by SageAgainstTheMachine
  • Thank you (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

This game is over. Tua doesn't have the firepower to come back. 

Im wondering how many stalled drives until he gets yoinked again. 

I have watched a little bit of Tua and he just hasn’t been good enough to me. I actually thought this game would be a route and the team needs a playoff push. Thought this would be the game that sits Tua for the rest of the season and Fitz will be starting week 17.

With how good the Miami D has been, I am unsure if they make that call now. But it’s the right team decision for 2020.