Dawson Knox - First ever TE option pass for TD

Follow me on this...Dawson Knox, 6’ 4” TE, quick, agile, and........and a QB. Yes, Knox was a highly touted high school QB. 

So far, Daboll has had John Brown and Cole Beasley throw TD passes. 

Enter...the curly haired freak with jello hands (sometimes sticky and sometimes fluid). BUT - Knox WILL throw a TD pass this season. Daboll and I are on the same page here (my record here is replete with confirmatory suggestions). 

My prediction: Steelers game. At Steelers 28 Yd line. Knox goes in motion out wide right. Beasley slot. Diggs wide left. Singletary back. Play action to Devin. Allen throws to Knox behind line of scrimmage. Diggs takes post route. Knox tosses beauty to Diggs. 6 pts. 

If not Steelers, then Pats. $2 says it happens this season. Daboll loves using players’ talents. Ya know what I’m sayin?

• Like (+1) 5

16 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Follow me on this...Dawson Knox, 6’ 4” TE, quick, agile, and........and a QB. Yes, Knox was a highly touted high school QB. 

Enter...the curly haired freak with jello hands (sometimes sticky and sometimes fluid). BUT - Knox WILL throw a TD pass this season. Daboll and I are on the same page here (my record here is replete with confirmatory suggestions). 

My prediction: Steelers game. At Steelers 28 Yd line. Knox goes in motion out wide right. Beasley slot. Diggs wide left. Singletary back. Play action to Devin. Allen throws to Knox behind line of scrimmage. Diggs takes post route. Knox tosses beauty to Diggs. 6 pts. 

If not Steelers, then Pats. $2 says it happens this season. Daboll loves using players’ talents. Ya know what I’m sayin?

You're a dumb @ss.

Anyone with inside info knows that the play is for the early morning signing of Kyle Orton.  Substitute Dawson in your scenario with the knockout punch Kyle Orton  and not only do we win the game but Kyle secures his legacy with a spot on the wall - which by the way he already deserves!

• Like (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

I can see it!! I think we might wait til the playoffs to show it off. He might be a good option on 3rd and 4th and 1 if the QB sneak gets stuffed like last week

1 hour ago, SinceThe70s said:

You're a dumb @ss.

Anyone with inside info knows that the play is for the early morning signing of Kyle Orton.  Substitute Dawson in your scenario with the knockout punch Kyle Orton  and not only do we win the game but Kyle secures his legacy with a spot on the wall - which by the way he already deserves!

There is no way that third and ***** deserves a spot on the wall.  The most gutless play I've ever seen with the playoffs on the line.  Kyle Orton deserves a lasting spot on the Wall of Shame.

58 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

It was one of my bold predictions for the season. I would not be at all surprised. 

Oh shoot. Did you really? If so, I’ll delete. 

3 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Sure he's a high school quarterback

calling him a highly touted one when he had no scholarships to play quarterback is kind of a stretch

Josh Allen had one scholarship. One. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, BringBackFergy said:

Oh shoot. Did you really? If so, I’ll delete. 

Josh Allen had one scholarship. One. 

One is more than none. And he actually had one from Eastern Michigan and Wyoming, Eastern Michigan just pulled it when he visited Wyoming 

7 hours ago, BringBackFergy said:

Why you giving away our trick plays, man?????

I'd like to see them try a fake punt  or field goal sometime.  Seems like it hasn't been in the repertoire for some time.  I think we could see an epic amount of screen attempts this game.  Draw the DLINE in deep and throw them to Diggs, Singletary and Knox.

4 hours ago, Warcodered said:

To be fair right around late high school/junior college Josh underwent a process.

Steve Rogers Transformation Scene | Captain America The First Avenger  (2011) Movie Clip on Make a GIF

This seems a little reductionist for what Josh actually became... 

I don’t care if Rambo throws a TD or not... what I want to know is where is the TE jet sweep? He broke that puppy out in like week 3 last year and I’ve been hungry for it since!

I see a Statue of Liberty play coming up.   Allen stands in the pocket arm cocked to throw deep.   Taiwan Jones comes in and does a reverse, he takes the ball and runs around the end untouched.  No one knows he is on the team, it will be his first offensive play.   

I hear Mitch Morse is working with Allen on the center sneak too.  

• Like (+1) 1