What Is The Baddest Mammal on The Planet

Irv

Jackals and Hyenas are crazy, scrappy, tough things that will go after almost anything.

I think I read once that a Water Buffalo has no natural enemy in its immediate ecosystem, but that seems wrong as I have seen videos on Youtube of different animals fighting them.

A fully grown, African bull elephant in a really pissed off mood is difficult to defeat.  They like to squat down and push their tusks/head onto their victim, crushing it between their head and the ground.  I don't know what *single animal* could give such an animal a fight.

If packs are allowed, a whole bunch of female Lions can probably kill anything.  There are videos of them taking down elephants.

Then you have this crazy Tiger in one of my favorite animal videos ever!  I think he'd put up a tough fight against anything, but there are plenty of mammals that would take him down.

Edited by Nextmanup
  • Like (+1) 1

On 12/11/2020 at 3:43 PM, BuffaloBill said:

That’s crazy ..... definition of badass - it really must just ignore pain.

That's like a WWE match. The badger is down just avoiding the count. The jackals interfere and distract the python and the badger escapes and then the jackals and badger team up to beat the pythons ass.  Waiting for the badger to stand up on it's hind legs and smash a Miller light on its forehead.

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.