Strange prediction for next year regarding Josh Allen

BruceVilanch

23 minutes ago, Kwai San said:

That was a mean tease......no JA bobbleheads - altho the fat head larger than life size wall hanging would be cool in a Bills Man Cave.....I had the Bruce one for years.

Meanwhile.....

ff_3583497-6458e62f08c03d2b7472alt1_full

Here's an off-brand JA bobblehead.

https://www.foco.com/products/josh-allen-buffalo-bills-hurdle-bobblehead

Edited by The Wiz
  • Haha (+1) 5

1 minute ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

Either the makers of that Josh Rosen bobblehead were smoking some really good stuff, or they accidentally put Mayfield's head on their Rosen body!

Must have been smoking some really good stuff to even have the idea to make his bobblehead in the first place.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

This thread reminds me of an old joke: What’s the difference between alcohol and weed?

If 5 guys get drunk they’ll start a fight. If 5 guys get high they’ll start a band.

And if 5 girls get high they'll have a lesbian *****.  Saw this happen at college.

Ladies forgot to close curtain and the lounge was filled with guys looking into room watching until floor monitor found it and chased guys out.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, BruceVilanch said:

I got home from a 12 hour shift at the hospital and smoked a joint to relax, flipped on the replay of the Monday night game and watched Josh's masterful performance again. I believe this next primetime game against  Pittsburgh Josh will put on a show and he will finally be seen in back to back weeks by a national audience and he will be recognized as a top 5 Qb by even average fans. My prediction for next year is, analysts and commentators will go from criticizing every miscue Josh has to finding ways to compliment him. You see it every week, players like Rodgers or Wilson have an interception and the commentator says "well you can see he was making the right decision, but he just misplaced the ball, but he is making all the right reads and his WRs need to help him out" guys like coherd can find a number of ways to bail out guys for things he would kill Josh for. Weird prediction I know, but I'm really high so mods feel free to delete.

This mod likes the way you think

Chris Simms said it would take 3 years for the narrative to change.  He might know something about the way these guys think.

• Like (+1) 1

But never PFF. They will stick to their guns.

"Yeah, he completed the 99 yard throw for a TD to himself, but if the defender had wings he could have flown up and intercepted it. That's an interceptable ball."

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, MJS said:

But never PFF. They will stick to their guns.

"Yeah, he completed the 99 yard throw for a TD to himself, but if the defender had wings he could have flown up and intercepted it. That's an interceptable ball."

Reminds me of the scene from Major League.

Edited by The Wiz
  • Like (+1) 1

If Allen sets the national stage on fire rest of the year,  then he will get a ton of national commercials next season just like  Rodgers, Wilson,  Mahomes and Baker do.  He will not only get a boat load of cash from these Ads, he will also probably get his extension in the off season

Commentators will transition from the draft prospect Allen to what he is.   I agree.  However, some of the good qbs get criticized and some bad qbs are complimented.  

My question is if the bills were to win a sb would the inferiority complex end or is it just part of who we are?