Strange prediction for next year regarding Josh Allen

BruceVilanch

I got home from a 12 hour shift at the hospital and smoked a joint to relax, flipped on the replay of the Monday night game and watched Josh's masterful performance again. I believe this next primetime game against  Pittsburgh Josh will put on a show and he will finally be seen in back to back weeks by a national audience and he will be recognized as a top 5 Qb by even average fans. My prediction for next year is, analysts and commentators will go from criticizing every miscue Josh has to finding ways to compliment him. You see it every week, players like Rodgers or Wilson have an interception and the commentator says "well you can see he was making the right decision, but he just misplaced the ball, but he is making all the right reads and his WRs need to help him out" guys like coherd can find a number of ways to bail out guys for things he would kill Josh for. Weird prediction I know, but I'm really high so mods feel free to delete.

• Like (+1) 5
  • Haha (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 1

When I smoke weed I figure out the plan to solve world hunger

The biggest thing for Josh Allen and I think that he already understands this is that even though he is having a great season he must always work in the off-season to get a little better there are still things in his game that he can improve and he needs to approach it from that direction you’re never staying the same you’re always going forwards or backwards

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, A Firm Tree Does Not Fear said:

with close to 28% levels, I feel no pain. yet I agree the indica strains help more with the physical pain where sativa is more for the head.

THC doesn’t do anything for my pain. It’s the CBD that does. Learned that the hard way cleaning out a Vegas dispensary of all their high THC % bud and it doing little to nothing for me. Although I have a lot higher tolerance than most people.

46 minutes ago, BruceVilanch said:

I got home from a 12 hour shift at the hospital and smoked a joint to relax, flipped on the replay of the Monday night game and watched Josh's masterful performance again. I believe this next primetime game against  Pittsburgh Josh will put on a show and he will finally be seen in back to back weeks by a national audience and he will be recognized as a top 5 Qb by even average fans. My prediction for next year is, analysts and commentators will go from criticizing every miscue Josh has to finding ways to compliment him. You see it every week, players like Rodgers or Wilson have an interception and the commentator says "well you can see he was making the right decision, but he just misplaced the ball, but he is making all the right reads and his WRs need to help him out" guys like coherd can find a number of ways to bail out guys for things he would kill Josh for. Weird prediction I know, but I'm really high so mods feel free to delete.

You should buy yourself a Josh Allen bobblehead.

https://www.nflshop.com/?query=bobbleheads&_ref=p-TLP:m-TYPEAHEAD:i-r-0c-0:po-0

• Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

THC doesn’t do anything for my pain. It’s the CBD that does. Learned that the hard way cleaning out a Vegas dispensary of all their high THC % bud and it doing little to nothing for me. Although I have a lot higher tolerance than most people.

I do both. daytime sativa. nighttime indica. indica helps with sleep and pain. sativa helps ease through the day.

• Like (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

This thread reminds me of an old joke: What’s the difference between alcohol and weed?

If 5 guys get drunk they’ll start a fight. If 5 guys get high they’ll start a band.

That’s not funny.

🎼🎤🥁🎷🎺🎸🎻

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Beerball said:

You should buy yourself a Josh Allen bobblehead.

https://www.nflshop.com/?query=bobbleheads&_ref=p-TLP:m-TYPEAHEAD:i-r-0c-0:po-0

That was a mean tease......no JA bobbleheads - altho the fat head larger than life size wall hanging would be cool in a Bills Man Cave.....I had the Bruce one for years.