The Bills get ratings

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

Those two games were on ABC, which might explain the higher ratings.  Other than yesterday and Saints/Raiders, MNF aired on ESPN exclusively.

Or it could be that every Bills fan across the country tuned in.

• Like (+1) 6

15 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

Those two games were on ABC, which might explain the higher ratings.  Other than yesterday and Saints/Raiders, MNF aired on ESPN exclusively.

they aired it in DC on local ch 7 

he’ll even my DVR recorded the Spanish channel broadcast 

6 minutes ago, Process said:

Bills v Steelers gona be the highest rated game of the year??

should get great ratings 

• Haha (+1) 1

57 minutes ago, sullim4 said:

That may be a factor though espn is part of a basic cable package. Seems like most people have it. I think NFLN for TNF is the one that would be more niche. Not sure.

29 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have a few co-workers who are not Bills fans, but talk to me excitedly about watching the games.  They’re just entertaining as hell to watch regardless of who you root for.

Same here. I know a bunch of people around here that are Panthers fans but have become de facto Bills fans just because the Josh Allen Experience is so damn entertaining.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

I have a few co-workers who are not Bills fans, but talk to me excitedly about watching the games.  They’re just entertaining as hell to watch regardless of who you root for.

I own and operate a gym with around between 250-300 members at any given time during the year so I see and talk with a ton of people daily. It’s been really fun seeing so many fans from different teams comment to me on how they have loved tuning in to see Allen play. 

Living on the outskirts of “stiller” country in northwest Pa, i have ton of members that are fans of Pitt and the Big Ben comparisons from them started last year... exciting stuff. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, sullim4 said:

Correct.  The Bills Pats MNF game will also air on ABC and ESPN throughout the country.  They must like us.

Josh is creating a lot of Bills' fans.  As I mentioned in some thread a week or so ago, maybe when the NFL realizes this team is a good draw, the Bills will start getting a little more luck on the field.  Case in point, just saw Ravens WR Brown spin the ball in front of the DB without penalty.  Why'd Josh get one for that?

• Like (+1) 1