Bills open as 1.5 point dogs to the Steelers at home next week

Big Turk

7 minutes ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

Why do we always talk about the line for the next game opening after a game? The line opened like a week ago

Well, true, but usually there is some sort of adjustment due to recency bias with it after both teams play and we get the results from the previous game.

This appears to be a good matchup for the Bills...Steelers are not too good running the ball...in fact they only average 92.8 yards a game, 10 fewer than the Bills.  Their offense is OK, but doesn't put up a lot of yards.  Their D is susceptible to being thrown on.  

I could see the Bills winning in a surprisingly comfortable fashion especially with their pass rush taking a hit with Dupree out now.

16 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Surprisingly a quick look at the Steeler Forums shows most of the fans think the Bills are gonna T-roll them next week.

Not surprised here at all.  The Squealers are the biggest 11-1 paper tiger ever....old man Rapelisberger and the banged up D?  It is the Bills game to lose!

Go BILLS!!

• Like (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, matter2003 said:

Surprisingly a quick look at the Steeler Forums shows most of the fans think the Bills are gonna T-roll them next week.

I just took a look and it's all doom and gloom.  They don't even expect to win their division anymore.  

I did see an interesting post about both Steelers starting DBs being out for the Bills game.  If that sticks,  Allen will feast again!