What is a successful season for the 2020 Bills?

Our December consists of a home game against the likely 12-0 Steelers and 3 road games against 3 teams that currently have losing records.  All 3 road games are tougher than they look on paper.  We close out with a Dolphins team that will likely be playing for a wild card or even the division.

What is your definition of a successful season?

For me it is a division win and a playoff win.  Anything less is a Failure.  Anything more is a welcome surprise.  

• Like (+1) 9
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We need a Superbowl win by at least 45 points, anything else will be a massive bummer

Our December consists of a home game against the likely 12-0 Steelers and 3 road games against 3 teams that currently have losing records.  All 3 road games are tougher than they look on paper.  We cl

The season we are having right now.

1 minute ago, FUTURIST said:

Our December consists of a home game against the likely 12-0 Steelers and 3 road games against 3 teams that currently have losing records.  All 3 road games are tougher than they look on paper.  We close out with a Dolphins team that will likely be playing for a wild card or even the division.

For me it is a division win and a playoff win.  Anything less is a Failure.  Anything more is a welcome surprise.  

I agree with you 100%. Win the division and a playoff game. Going one and done again isn't acceptable.

• Like (+1) 1
Just now, Chandler#81 said:

32 teams start off every single season with ONE measure of a ‘successful season’. Win the last game played.

Nothing has changed.

Not true.  The Bills are young and a step forward would set them up perfectly for 2021 season.  A playoff win and a division title are something that has not been seen here in a long time. I would take it.

• Like (+1) 4
22 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

Not true.  The Bills are young and a step forward would set them up perfectly for 2021 season.  A playoff win and a division title are something that has not been seen here in a long time. I would take it.

It’s absolutely true. Ask ANY NFL player, coach or Exec.

One Playoff Win in 3 out of 4 seasons is all you need for a successful season? Yeeesh!🤦‍♂️

You can take the garbage out too, while you’re at it.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
53 minutes ago, FUTURIST said:

this is the baseline for me too.

edit:  i was also hoping to see big a big improvement from josh, and that seems to have happened.

Edited by teef