Milano and Dodson designated to return from IR

YoloinOhio

2 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

This game plan may be a bit different. I would almost expect something akin to the pats game. Mullens doesn’t throw downfield a lot and they run a wide zone run game. He dinks and dunks down the field and they live on YAC. Whatever the Bills do, they need their best tacklers on the field 

Unless we can put up points fast and force them to throw.. it’d be much easier for us to tee off against Mullens in that scenario..

13 minutes ago, Victory Formation said:

Unless we can put up points fast and force them to throw.. it’d be much easier for us to tee off against Mullens in that scenario..

For sure. I think the Bills will actually invite him to throw deep by playing up close to the LOS. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Victory Formation said:

It’ll be interesting to see how Milano is used.. both Klein and Edmunds were good last week and usually we only have two LBs on the field.. may want to ease him in..

It will be interesting to see who they pull off the 53-man roster to accommodate Milano

14 minutes ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

since SFO runs the ball so much - we should go with a lot more 3 LB sets. So, I do expect Milano and / or Dodson to be activated with no significant reduction in Klein's snaps.

They will come out of Taron Johnson's snaps IMO.

The key will be to stop Mostert from getting big runs.

This.

• Like (+1) 1