Week 12 Bills vs. Chargers 1st Half thread.

Chandler#81

Just now, Joe Ferguson said:

Allen looks like he's limping.💩

So long as he can play is my barometer here.  It'll be kind of like that episode of "the Simpsons" where Homer runs the kicker over with his car, the kicker loses a leg, the doctor learns that the kicker majored in communications, puts the leg back on, and the kicker, with his leg flying off, boots through the winning field goal.

And by kind of, I mean kind of.  I want to see two-legged Josh, or three if he's nasty.  :-)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Groin said:

So long as he can play is my barometer here.  It'll be kind of like that episode of "the Simpsons" where Homer runs the kicker over with his car, the kicker loses a leg, the doctor learns that the kicker majored in communications, puts the leg back on, and the kicker, with his leg flying off, boots through the winning field goal.

And by kind of, I mean kind of.  I want to see two-legged Josh, or three if he's nasty.  :-)

I think I'm beginning to understand your username 🤭

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Did Quinton Spain commit a felony that they didn’t think he was a better option than winters 

Someone needs to address this mess of an Oline. They're playing absolutely pathetically today. Is Winters the new Peterman. Bates & Boett are 10x better than Winters. Dawkins is either hurt or doesn't care today. For the love of God can we just double team Bosa. I've never seen our OL look so bad.

• Thank you (+1) 1