Week 12: Chargers at Bills

YoloinOhio

13 minutes ago, Hebert19 said:

I think brown is gonna battle thru everything until the season is over.   He's a tough little bastard.   Based on how he's run when in open field I'm guessing he's got meniscus issue too. 

I definitely was surprised he got run down in the cards game on the screen. He had a step on everyone at one point. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/24/2020 at 10:57 AM, LABILLBACKER said:

Realistically we are not going to blow out any teams the remaining of this year. We just don't have a good enough defense for that to happen. I think we go 4-2 to close out the season and finish at 11-5 and afce champs. That and a playoff win will work for me considering this upside down year. We're not beating KC in any AFC Final.  So shore up the defense next year and we WILL challenge Mahomes.

Not sure about that.

We would be underdogs of course, but if our defence improves 10-20% and they are slightly below their best then I don't think that you can rule out a Bills win.

• Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I definitely was surprised he got run down in the cards game on the screen. He had a step on everyone at one point. 

I could be wrong but wasn’t this the play where an OL tried to help him out and propel him by pushing him but accidentally tripped him up in the process?

Edited by BillsFan619

8 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Is the Herbert quote taking a dig at Darnold? Because I'm not sure how else to interpret this.

Nah...common QB-speak.  DCs often speak of wanting to make a QB see ghosts.  Darnold just happened to be unlucky enough to be caught saying it on air.

9 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

Is the Herbert quote taking a dig at Darnold? Because I'm not sure how else to interpret this.

"seeing ghosts" appears to be a fairly standard football term

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

So the Bills, in contrast, are giving their players the whole day off on Thanksgiving.  🤨

We hope our coaches and Sports Medicine guys have a plan, and it's not a sign we aren't taking this enough seriously

Interesting to see that the stats this year for Allen and Herbert are pretty close to identical. Herbert has a slightly higher passer rating and Allen has a slightly higher total qbr rating (largely because of his rushing/receiving TDs; he has 6 to Herbert’s 3). Anyway, Herbert is having one of the best rookie seasons for a qb that I have ever seen. Not that I’m any sort of qb prognosticator myself, but the critics of him in the draft were WAY off. I chalk that up at least in part to bias against the Pac-12.

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/H/HerbJu00.htm

https://www.pro-football-reference.com/players/A/AlleJo02.htm

• Like (+1) 3

10 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So the Bills, in contrast, are giving their players the whole day off on Thanksgiving.  🤨

We hope our coaches and Sports Medicine guys have a plan, and it's not a sign we aren't taking this enough seriously

They usually have Tuesdays off. bills practiced Tuesday because they didn’t have a game last weekend. Instead of wed, thurs, fri they are practicing tues, wed, fri. 

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

They better have a white meat only rule on those turkeys too!