Week 10 TNF: Colts (5-3) at Titans (6-2) 8:20 on FOX

27 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I was just writing the same thing,  but you summed it up nicely. If I bought 2 cars for a Christmas gift without consulting the bride, I'd probably end up in the trunk of one of them.

Exactly.  Unless the couple has separate finances and the guy is so fabulously wealthy that it's like sneezing to him, that's Divorce Court territory.

Even the people I know who are fabulously wealthy wouldn't roll that way.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

The Colts are depressing thinking how good they could be if they didn't drive their franchise QB into early retirement with PTSD.

Not only drove him into retirement but did he and his flip phone flee the country? No one has seen or heard from him since 

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Exactly.  Unless the couple has separate finances and the guy is so fabulously wealthy that it's like sneezing to him

I don't see any kids in the commercial, so he could possibly be a second shift manager at Burger King and still pull it off. 

2 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Exactly.  Unless the couple has separate finances and the guy is so fabulously wealthy that it's like sneezing to him, that's Divorce Court territory.

Even the people I know who are fabulously wealthy wouldn't roll that way.

Car commercials are all so weird around Christmas, like a window into a parallel world where people buy each other a major life decision every year. I mean I get why car companies want people to think that it just comes off as such wishful thinking.

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

Car commercials are all so weird around Christmas, like a window into a parallel world where people buy each other a major life decision every year. I mean I get why car companies want people to think that it just comes off as such wishful thinking.

You mean Santa doesn’t drive to your house in a red Mercedes?