Week 10 TNF: Colts (5-3) at Titans (6-2) 8:20 on FOX

Watch Henry. He has a tell. I have been able to guess whether or not he is getting the ball on a hand off so far, with 100% accuracy, even on audibles. His body language is relaxed when he is not getting the ball, and very tense when he is getting it. It seems pretty obvious now that I noticed it.  

15 minutes ago, BuffaloRebound said:

Colts have to be most boring team in NFL.  Jets are like a car wreck you can’t turn away from.  A lot of other bad teams have young QB’s that might turn into something.  Colts are a mediocre team with an old QB going nowhere.  

You’re not interested in an aerial assault consisting of nonstop 3-7 yard passes?

Is Reich the best backup QB in NFL history? Feels like Foles has his name in the ring for the SB run...

13 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Watch Henry. He has a tell. I have been able to guess whether or not he is getting the ball on a hand off so far, with 100% accuracy, even on audibles. His body language is relaxed when he is not getting the ball, and very tense when he is getting it. It seems pretty obvious now that I noticed it.  

He looked relaxed on that one...

Edited by whatdrought

1 minute ago, Justin C said:

Do I really have to see this damn GMC commercial every break? 0.001% of the population has enough money to buy two cars for a Christmas gift. Car commercials are often my least favorite holiday commercials.

And their house is like the size of a Walmart lol.  Ya know...like all of our houses.

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Is Reich the best backup QB in NFL history? Feels like Foles has his name in the ring for the SB run...

He looked relaxed on that one...

Stiff competition when you consider some of the backups who took over the starting role. Particularly the first round “busts” that found success after becoming a backup (Young, Dilfer, Plunkett). Of course there’s also  Hostetler, Doug Williams, and most successful of all..... Kurt Warner who took over for Trent Green without ever playing with the first string offense and then won the MVP. 

14 minutes ago, Justin C said:

Do I really have to see this damn GMC commercial every break? 0.001% of the population has enough money to buy two cars for a Christmas gift. Car commercials are often my least favorite holiday commercials.

I was just writing the same thing,  but you summed it up nicely. If I bought 2 cars for a Christmas gift without consulting the bride, I'd probably end up in the trunk of one of them.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1