Allen 3rd highest on target rate of all QBs in the NFL this year

Big Turk

4 hours ago, matter2003 said:

Allen has dramatically increased his on target percentage this year, ranking third in the NFL behind only Drew Brees(84.2%) and Teddy Bridgewater(83.5%) at 81.4%. Last year he was 21st in this metric at 73.2%.

But... but... This cannot be true! I've read it on here that you can't improve accuracy, that Josh is inaccurate, and that PFF decides what NFL quarterbacks can and cannot do. How... how did Josh do this? 

13 minutes ago, ROCBillsBeliever said:

But... but... This cannot be true! I've read it on here that you can't improve accuracy, that Josh is inaccurate, and that PFF decides what NFL quarterbacks can and cannot do. How... how did Josh do this? 

because once one person on espn or nfl network starts with an awful narrative of being inaccurate the rest of the clones follow.

along with other narratives recently picked up like

"josh non throwing shoulder injury doesnt effect accuracy"

or

"he has a bullet for a throw, weather shouldnt have an effect"

Titans had a huge amount of time to watch game film at there homes or hotels. that game was there superbowl to them

KC game we were screwed cause for a period of time we had to study for 2 teams giving them the advantage"

NE game take away the weather.. we throw all over them

Yes the injury effected him on top of it all.

shame on josh for being looked down on because he threw for 400 against a bad defense

Thats what great QB's do!

there is no first 4 week josh last 4 week josh.

his ceiling is unknown.. still

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

because once one person on espn or nfl network starts with an awful narrative of being inaccurate the rest of the clones follow.

along with other narratives recently picked up like

"josh non throwing shoulder injury doesnt effect accuracy"

or

"he has a bullet for a throw, weather shouldnt have an effect"

Titans had a huge amount of time to watch game film at there homes or hotels. that game was there superbowl to them

KC game we were screwed cause for a period of time we had to study for 2 teams giving them the advantage"

NE game take away the weather.. we throw all over them

Yes the injury effected him on top of it all.

shame on josh for being looked down on because he threw for 400 against a bad defense

Thats what great QB's do!

there is no first 4 week josh last 4 week josh.

his ceiling is unknown.. still

You're wrong on all accounts.

It's because Josh has been giving his offer of Rum and Cigar to Jobu to help lift the curse off of the team.

Jobu.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, Philo said:

Terry Bradshaw GIF by E!

Eff Terry Bradshaw.  I used to like Terry until a game this year, I can't remember which one, but during post-game highlights he commented something along the lines "you can't teach accuracy and Josh Allen isn't accurate."  Kinda ticked me off, sorry..other than that I used to like him.

I'm lovin every minute of this. It is truly, truly a thing of beauty watching this 24 year old kid develop and grow the way he has.  Every week he finds a new way to impress me.  I say with 2,000% confidence that we have officially found our franchise quarterback, and I wouldn't be one bit surprised if he shatters every single one of Jim Kelly's records by the age of 30.  That's how good this kid has the potential to be.

You know what's also funny?  During the Seahawks game someone commented that Allen is like a linebacker in a QB's body.  Didn't they say that about another of our QB's??  🙂  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, hemma said:

What if I am?

What if I’m not?

Just to be safe, best to report my post as being ‘suspicious’ to the authorities.

cause its not cool.. right wrong or indifferent and based on your answer you already know this.

Edited

Everyone has a right to there opinion on these forums, no one has a crystal ball to look forward or back. We have all been wrong and right about many things

enough said

Edited by PrimeTime101

6 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

cause its not cool.. right wrong or indifferent and based on your answer you already know this.

Edited

Everyone has a right to there opinion on these forums, no one has a crystal ball to look forward or back. We have all been wrong and right about many things

enough said

Thanks Dad.

Unless he has changed a whole lot, the JRober  I knew would have enjoyed the conversation and at worst, wouldn’t care one way or the other.

<enough said>. I sure hope so.

• Haha (+1) 2

3 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

PFFfffffffffftttt. Can’t be true. 

this data set is incredible.  I know on target vs not is subjective. But it suggests not only has he defeated the argument that his college accuracy was uncorrectable.  He may actually have ELITE accuracy at this point. And he’s still developing.

bravo mcbeane.   

I mentioned it again to my son on Sunday, his throwing motion often looks.........”funny”? I’m afraid I can’t describe what’s different or “funny” about it, but the ball goes to the right place! Whatever he’s changed, I just pray it keeps working! 

Edited by Augie

The funniest part about this is GM's are going to think josh is now the rule and not the exception and they will draft guys based on their tools and potential. Josh is an outlier, I doubt teams are going to find a guy that can have this incredible of a turnaround anytime soon.

38 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Edited

enough said

Oh duuddeee. Whatever man. This is lame. Rober 100% deserves to be called out. He said dumb things and was completely wrong. 

30 minutes ago, hemma said:

Thanks Dad.

Unless he has changed a whole lot, the JRober  I knew would have enjoyed the conversation and at worst, wouldn’t care one way or the other.

<enough said>. I sure hope so.

He deserves any and every callout. 

1 hour ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Edited

enough said

He’ll be ok Mrs Jrober.  Really, he will.  

Act like a stooge.  Get treated like a stooge.  

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, CircleTheWagons99 said:

Don’t know where this came from, but I’m being serious.  So far he has 0 votes for MVP. Derek Carr has a vote.  

If you are referring to the Midseason Award Predictions on nfl.com, the single vote for Carr came from ...    his brother David. The other votes were pretty evenly split between Wilson and Mahomes.