Allen/Knox TD celebration

YoloinOhio

Knox praying to the football gods to have Josh forgive him for having a damned safety blow him up causing Allen to get sacked.

Knox is worthless.

Sorry for the rant.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Beast said:

Knox praying to the football gods to have Josh forgive him for having a damned safety blow him up causing Allen to get sacked.

Knox is worthless.

Sorry for the rant.

If you think Knox is worthless then I’m not sure you understand the game. As much as I knock Jamal Adams one thing that he does well if rush the QB. Knox is fine.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Beast said:

Knox is worthless.

Sorry for the rant.

Adams is a good rusher. 

I don't think Allen holds onto stuff like that.  It's one reason he's popular with his OL. 

Speaking of blocks though....that cut block by Mongo on the Allen TD was 🔥🔥

I do NOT think Morse makes that block.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Protocal69 said:

If you think Knox is worthless then I’m not sure you understand the game. As much as I knock Jamal Adams one thing that he does well if rush the QB. Knox is fine.

A fair argument but the conclusion is dubious. I'm not sure Knox is "fine," as much as it pains me to say it.

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Speaking of blocks though....that cut block by Mongo on the Allen TD was 

It was amazing. Feliciano has been one of my favorite Bills since he joined, and I'm so glad he's back in the lineup.  

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Adams is a good rusher. 

I don't think Allen holds onto stuff like that.  It's one reason he's popular with his OL. 

Speaking of blocks though....that cut block by Mongo on the Allen TD was 🔥🔥

I do NOT think Morse makes that block.

Yes. Hope to have Morse back next week. OL looks so much better with both of them available. However, I thought the OL did a  VERY good job yesterday with all the injuries they have even though Hawks had a few sacks. That's going to happen though when you throw the ball that many times in a game,  you going to give up sacks here and there.

But overall I thought the OL did a awesome job.

Edited by Patrick_Duffy

4 hours ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

Yes. Hope to have Morse back next week. OL looks so much better with both of them available. However, I thought the OL did a  VERY good job yesterday with all the injuries they have even though Hawks had a few sacks. That's going to happen though when you throw the ball that many times in a game,  you going to give up sacks here and there.

But overall I thought the OL did a awesome job.

Just based on Bills history with injuries - I think they will keep Morse inactive one more week just to be safe and that would also give him the bye.

I really like Feliciano at center - big strong base and seems to hold his own better.  I think Morse is better at calling protections.

1 hour ago, Rochesterfan said:

Just based on Bills history with injuries - I think they will keep Morse inactive one more week just to be safe and that would also give him the bye.

I really like Feliciano at center - big strong base and seems to hold his own better.  I think Morse is better at calling protections.

You may very well be right about that. Could definitely see them doing it that way. Probably would be the smart call also.