I have a feeling - - Linebacker Darron Lee and cornerback Daryl Worley will start this week!

LB48

49 minutes ago, CaptnCoke11 said:

Can’t be worse than what they currently put out there 

Never challenge “ worse “   That’s not something we want to see... 😁

Go Bills!!!

1 hour ago, LB48 said:

Our defense is terrible and the HC knows it.  I don't see a decent LB on the team - regardless of injuries.  Taron Johnson doesn't cut it in the NFL.

We are underdogs vs. the Seahawks and deservedly so.    

Get these guys in the game and learn the system.  What do we have to lose?

so Milano, when healthy, isn’t even decent anymore? Ok guy.

what do we have to lose? The game.

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

They won't get that many snaps if they play. You need to know the system and communicate. Just being an athlete won't cut it. It's going to take a little time to get up to speed.

1 hour ago, BillsRdue said:

They won't get that many snaps if they play. You need to know the system and communicate. Just being an athlete won't cut it. It's going to take a little time to get up to speed.

System?  Klein knows the system and he can't make plays!

I haven't read through this whole thread, but...no, neither of these guys will start this week.

Darron Lee may not even be active, and if he is, he probably only plays special teams snaps. At corner, Daryl Worley may or may not be active, but he certainly won't start over White, Wallace, or Johnson.

So I guess what I'm saying is that I adamantly disagree with everything you stated in the OP.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

We are underdogs........ to a Super Bowl favorite. Our only two loses are to the teams that were in the AFC Championship Game, including the reigning Champs. We are good, but not great. 

Let's take this a little further. 

The Chiefs have been averaging 32 ppg scored.  They've put up > 30 points in 5 of their 8 games (including the one they lost).

They scored 26 points on us, which isn't lockdown D but the point is - we held them to less than their average score.

The Chiefs have been averaging 19 ppg given up.  We did a little bit worse than that, scoring 17.  But it's not like they've been letting everyone else run wild on them but held us low.  3 of their other opponents showed fewer.

I agree, we are good, but not great.  We have had a rash of injuries to contend with.  And McDermott stresses a culture of learning and growing.

I'm kind of surprised at how many here are willing to roll over and show the Seasnakes our throats.

• Like (+1) 3

49 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I would play Lee the entire game in Milanos role. Take a shot. We know that Klein can’t run already. Lee can’t be worse.

Well, yes, actually.  The fact that he got slung out of NJ for a 6th rounder (when he was a 1st round pick), then basically didn't play for a LB-depleted Chiefs last fall implies that in fact, he could be worse.

There's more to playing LB than "Run Spot Run"

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Worley doesn’t know the defense and they are not simple in their approach, but you’d rather have him then a healthy Wallace who knows it all too well with a nickel to have 5 DB’s.

Lee is possible though now that he’s been practicing for around a week, and we only played 2 LB’s.

Worley played in this defense in Carolina.  McD was the defensive coordinator his rookie year.  That said, he shouldn’t be starting.

Edited by purple haze