Milano out for Seahawks game

YoloinOhio

Should we hope Darron Lee can play some coverage LB? Lee is not known for his tackling so he will be a liability in the run game much like, well all the LB’s this year so far. 

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

For a pec strain?

Give him time to process, the initial reaction is typically  the most extreme. Or this could of been sarcasm on his part.

3 minutes ago, atlbillsfan1975 said:

Should we hope Darron Lee can play some coverage LB? Lee is not known for his tackling so he will be a liability in the run game much like, well all the LB’s this year so far. 

I’m ok with putting him out there on some passing downs and making him active but he’s been here like 3 days, not sure he will know the scheme well enough to line up correctly 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

For a pec strain?

It has to be more.  There has to be more to this story.  Him not even showing up to practice this week is a pretty big tell.  Would not shock me to see him land on IR now. 

1 minute ago, Brennan Huff said:

People got mad at me a couple weeks ago for saying he’s always injured. Guess what, this dude is always injured...

This will be his 6th game missed due to injury in 4 seasons.  

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

You would retire instead of letting the injury heal? 

I wouldn't retire... he was like a 5th round pick - he hasn't even made any money yet.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, wjag said:

It has to be more.  There has to be more to this story.  Him not even showing up to practice this week is a pretty big tell.  Would not shock me to see him land on IR now. 

I think they saw he was not as effective as they need him to be while trying to play through the injury and as he wasn’t playing that many snaps anyway it made sense to let him rest it. Don’t think there is more to it - Milano himself said it’s not torn all the way through but it’s still a strain and he’s injured. IR would make sense 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1