Boy was I wrong

3 hours ago, Thurmal34 said:

I own it and admit it. Still don’t understand this moron but important to admit I didn’t get it right. Don’t know what next step is, have concerns this country will never see another election. Again, I admit I was wrong and own it. P

The math is still on Bidens side 

47 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

I don't really think Biden will be the president, more like a figurehead until his mind is too far gone. This time next year Harris will be pres. Her equity of outcome ideas are pretty scary for a white male STEM dude like myself.

There was a similar notion from the other side in 2016, albeit not entirely for the same reasons... "They'll probably get Trump to leave and have Pence be President."

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Gene1973 said:

Yeah, but IMO, this dementia seems more legit to me. Trump was always the same arrogant weird talking dude going back years, with Biden I do actually see something real. Having a father with dimentia may have something to do with it, I pay more attention now.

I guess we'll see, but hasn't Biden already stated he's only in this for one term?

Those are the different reasons I was referring to. With only speculation in hand, I wouldn't call any of it legit. I haven't seen him say that, but I wouldn't be surprised.

25 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Yeah, but IMO, this dementia seems more legit to me. Trump was always the same arrogant weird talking dude going back years, with Biden I do actually see something real. Having a father with dimentia may have something to do with it, I pay more attention now.

I guess we'll see, but hasn't Biden already stated he's only in this for one term?

That’s interesting.  I see Biden as slowing down a bit.  I see Trump as early stage dementia with the confabulation.  Reminds me of my grandfather in the early stages of Lewy body.  Maybe they both have dementia.  Who knows.  

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Gene1973 said:

Yes, but it doesn't matter. Biden will win both WI and MI today, that gets him to 270 if he holds NV, which he will. We won't even have to wait for those slugs in PA to count all those mail-ins.

if trump holds carolina, georgia and penn he gets to 278 right?  biden 259?

• Haha (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Gene1973 said:

Waaay overblown with a few doctored videos to help push the narrative. If your father has dementia I am sorry to hear that, but many dementia sufferers have angry outbursts and Trump fits the bill on that check list too.

Yeah, Trump has not lost a single neuron.......

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/4/2020 at 7:47 AM, LeGOATski said:

Those are the different reasons I was referring to. With only speculation in hand, I wouldn't call any of it legit. I haven't seen him say that, but I wouldn't be surprised.

Yes he did say that 

On 11/4/2020 at 7:50 AM, Gene1973 said:

I don't really think Biden will be the president, more like a figurehead until his mind is too far gone. This time next year Harris will be pres. Her equity of outcome ideas are pretty scary for a white male STEM dude like myself.

Truth.

16 minutes ago, New Improved DC Tom said:

The national popular vote is irrelevant.

It is relevant to whether 3.5 million votes are well served being thrown in the trash can, because some antiquated nonsense about how South Dakota would be soooo neglected.  

15 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Let’s go Buffalo!

Is that where they're mass producing the document shredders that the White House just ordered?  I can't even imagine the amount of stuff that's being shredded as we speak.  

trump tower.jpg

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Jaraxxus said:

Yes, I should totally compromise with people like this.

🙄

It's satire, and not particularly amusing.  But once Trump is out of office this kind of stuff will fade away.  I do expect he will wind up serving time, however.  I think the SDNY and NYS  Attorney General will bring charges shortly after he leaves office.  And I don't say that in a gloating manner.

Everyone in the country has a choice after every election.  Do you want to join in the political conversation and work together with our elected representatives to make this country better, or do you not?  Under Trump,  the norm was polarization.  Under Biden, his stated goal is to bring people together.  Better to come together than stay apart.

Edited by oldmanfan
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Jaraxxus said:

Translation: sell out your principles, surrender to the will of your enemies, be a good servant.

Let me put it another way.  It is time to act like a grown up.  Neither political party, neither political persuasion (conservative or liberal) has a monopoly on the best ideas for this country.  To get big things accomplished both sides have to work together.  There will be compromise, and then consensus, and only that way will we move forward.  That does not mean abandoning principals, or surrendering to the will of enemies.  It is how adults work t ultimately be good servants to the people.

On 11/4/2020 at 7:50 AM, Gene1973 said:

Joe Biden's lack of mental prowess scares you but you are undisturbed by a man who wondered aloud whether it would be a good idea to inject disinfectant.

That says more about you than Joe Biden.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

Let me put it another way.  It is time to act like a grown up.  Neither political party, neither political persuasion (conservative or liberal) has a monopoly on the best ideas for this country.  To get big things accomplished both sides have to work together.  There will be compromise, and then consensus, and only that way will we move forward.  That does not mean abandoning principals, or surrendering to the will of enemies.  It is how adults work t ultimately be good servants to the people.

Shut you idiot, after 4 years of kicking and screaming like babies you have the nerve to say this! How you going to act when you find out Biden doesn't win the election!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Big Gun said:

Shut you idiot, after 4 years of kicking and screaming like babies you have the nerve to say this! How you going to act when you find out Biden doesn't win the election!

You can continue acting like a child, but the country understands that Biden will be our next President.

3 hours ago, oldmanfan said:

Now you want to act like a grownup? After acting like a spoiled child the past four years? 

Hahahahaha........this is rich!!!

5 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Still waiting...so far you are still looking like the loser in all of this.

The past 4 years are hard evidence you're a loser in life. No president can change that fact. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Now you want to act like a grownup? After acting like a spoiled child the past four years? 

Hahahahaha........this is rich!!!

The past 4 years are hard evidence you're a loser in life. No president can change that fact. 

I love when they get angry.

Westside thought "Yea this insult will get them for sure"

Edited by TBBills

40 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Lol, I don't care what you say think or do. You are totally irrelevant to me.

If that were true you would never of quoted me ever, but you cannot help it Mr. irrelevant.

Edited by TBBills