Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

8 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

so in unison every tech and media company decided a story by the ny post was a russian attempt to disrupt our election and...disrupted our election. some suppressed others eliminated but it took YEARS to even come clean and still waiting on if its "harmless" crackhead stuff with no big guy involvement.

thats what your going with? 

but no comment on the cdc covid lies from my reply goose? doctors, experts, medicines, gov reaction, debates. all taken down with swift precision. just so happens gov approved info was all we could see. to concrete to my argument, so we will gloss over that 🧐

journalists getting fired for reporting that pelosi walked away from cops back towards the intruder. still waiting on the ..facts. ftx arrested right before he had to testify to the public which would be a prosecutors dream. leaks on supreme court rulings but Epstein roster is super locked down. no interviews with the gf? not news worthy i guess. on and on.

chigoose you claim to be about facts and not biased but do you hear yoirself. is there no concrete evidence. is it all just a coincidence. conspiracy nuts like myself coming up with stories to trick you.

just stop. say the truth. your ok with it all, or at least willing to mitigate ALOT cause they fooled you with their lies and its for your team. rather then admit my logic you have to hold strong with this bs otherwise some self reflection is in order to people you may have thought as the enemy at some point. the drunken uncles at bbqs were right..about this at least. its a powerful gov with alot of tools at their disposal. extremely rare we get to peak around the curtain by someone brave enough and not yet dead. ask snowden or julian what happens when you give people a glipse. regardless how you feel about them THATS THE OUTCOME of concrete proof. ( no idea why musk is acting erraticly parranoid about his location. BUT ITS NOT A GOOD BUISNESS MOVE!! 🤔) anyways,you have no gut feeling on all this? 3 million paid by fbi to twitter? dont be a billstime man. your alright which is why i keep trying to crack open that walnut to have you see some of this $hi÷. 

we need everyone on board when it comes to this type of overreach regardless of political leaning. this is the sliver we now know and its pretty bad imo. you mitigate this then so will the otherside. then it will get your full attention im guessing. but i promise if in unison the entire media says trump univeristy actually WAS a excellent college. ill call bs. no proof required.😅

If the FBI had told Twitter to spike the laptop story, it would have been the first email Taibbi released. If they did it via phone to avoid a paper trail, there would be emails between the legal department and the content moderation team discussing the phone call and what they were going to do about it.

The fact that no such documents have been released makes it EXTREMELY unlikely that it's coming in the 9th+ release. It would have been in release one.

Instead, what we have is the FBI telling them to look out for cyberattacks and the release of hacked materials. When the NY Post story came, the companies took their own actions, with Facebook and Twitter taking very different actions.

If the FBI was censoring the laptop story:

• Why don't we have an email from the FBI to Twitter mentioning the laptop?
  • Why don't we have internal emails from Twitter discussing what the FBI told them about the laptop?
  • Why were Twitter and Facebook able to take different actions in regards to the story?
  • Why was the NY Post allowed to keep the story up?

I have a hard time understanding how someone can look at the facts and come to the conclusion that the FBI was censoring a story that was never taken down from its source, left up at basically every website that had posted it, and only taken down on one site for about a day. 

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

If the FBI had told Twitter to spike the laptop story, it would have been the first email Taibbi released. If they did it via phone to avoid a paper trail, there would be emails between the legal department and the content moderation team discussing the phone call and what they were going to do about it.

The fact that no such documents have been released makes it EXTREMELY unlikely that it's coming in the 9th+ release. It would have been in release one.

Instead, what we have is the FBI telling them to look out for cyberattacks and the release of hacked materials. When the NY Post story came, the companies took their own actions, with Facebook and Twitter taking very different actions.

• Why don't we have internal emails from Twitter discussing what the FBI told them about the laptop?
  • Why were Twitter and Facebook able to take different actions in regards to the story?

I have a hard time understanding how someone can look at the facts and come to the conclusion that the FBI was censoring a story that was never taken down from its source, left up at basically every website that had posted it, and only taken down on one site for about a day. 

The censorship angle aside, why did the FBI knowing the contents of the laptop represented genuine correspondence and files documenting the actions of an enterprise of the Biden family and friends, detailed evidence of potential illegal and unethical arrangements between the Biden family enterprise and foreign actors, just decide to sit on the evidence?  Lock it up in the evidence locker and forget it.  And still to this day have taken no serious investigate action or referred anything to DOJ?  In the face of what is clearly a potential national security risk and perhaps a compromised commander-in-chief. 

How can anyone conclude otherwise then specific agents and official in the bureau are running an off-the-books protection operation for the President?  And to boot a protection racket run under the nose of the previous administration and AG. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

The censorship angle aside, why did the FBI knowing the contents of the laptop represented genuine correspondence and files documenting the actions of an enterprise of the Biden family and friends, detailed evidence of potential illegal and unethical arrangements between the Biden family enterprise and foreign actors, just decide to sit on the evidence?  Lock it up in the evidence locker and forget it.  And still to this day have taken no serious investigate action or referred anything to DOJ?  In the face of what is clearly a potential national security risk and perhaps a compromised commander-in-chief. 

How can anyone conclude otherwise then specific agents and official in the bureau are running an off-the-books protection operation for the President?  And to boot a protection racket run under the nose of the previous administration and AG. 

The FBI has an open investigation into Hunter Biden and does not comment on ongoing investigations. That being said, we do have reporting that the FBI sent evidence it believed constituted crimes committed by Hunter to the US Attorney's office. So if that's true, it doesn't really mesh with the idea that the FBI is covering for the Biden family.

I think stating that they've "locked it up and forgotten about it" is making assumptions that are not necessary supported by the facts.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

The FBI has an open investigation into Hunter Biden and does not comment on ongoing investigations. That being said, we do have reporting that the FBI sent evidence it believed constituted crimes committed by Hunter to the US Attorney's office. So if that's true, it doesn't really mesh with the idea that the FBI is covering for the Biden family.

I think stating that they've "locked it up and forgotten about it" is making assumptions that are not necessary supported by the facts.

Sure, the FBI comments on open investigations.  What do you call Comey's admitted leaks to buddies at the NY Times?  And parading out in the media of photos of documents taken from Trump's residence?  Garland's showboating news conference where he demanded nobody dare question their actions said they needed to act with urgency but left us hanging by never explaining why.  They do indeed comment, when it suits their needs to among other things grease the wheels of public opinion.  

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Sure, the FBI comments on open investigations.  What do you call Comey's admitted leaks to buddies at the NY Times?  And parading out in the media of photos of documents taken from Trump's residence?  Garland's showboating news conference where he demanded nobody dare question their actions said they needed to act with urgency but left us hanging by never explaining why.  They do indeed comment, when it suits their needs to among other things grease the wheels of public opinion.  

You're right. What I should have said is that it's against DoJ policy to comment on ongoing investigations. 

Comey didn't seem to care about that, and likely handed the presidency to Trump when flouting DoJ policy.

I'm not sure Garland had much of a choice but to go public about the investigation since Trump was calling for the information to be released and he was the subject of the investigation waiving privacy concerns. 

• Eyeroll 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

The FBI doesn't comment on ongoing investigations!

Except when they leak information to their friends in a complicit, corrupt media.

The cognitive dissonance is indeed staggering, but no longer surprising at all.

I dont think they have gotten to the point to have the self-awareness to grasp the facts. they are still clinging to the MSNBC explanation and parroting as their own.

When they truly get to cognitive dissidence, it might get violent.

• Eyeroll 1

2 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

still skipping the covid part? their is evidence of everything your saying but i will admit i heard it 3rd person through media channels i listened to at work. i listened to this last night. hes libertarian comedian so theres no left right bias. give it a try. no concrete proof as its a podcast.

anyways a relavent question is why have Republicans not released any of it having its full content. alot of dirty hands. for all i know it is just a crack addict doing crack addict things. but they sure are. acting as if its more.

so you think covid propaganda, parler dismantling, labtop censoring ect, all based off of lies and all being done in unison by individuals coincidently in lock step. just because it was different degrees of censorship then that proves gov is not in FULL control. your coming across as the conspiracy theorist.

elon didnt ban journalist. i dont have any pictures of him personally pressing the ban button. he just talks about it because he owns it. he apologized on behalf of some rogue employee who took the tos out of context. wheres the proof? lol its easy to do what your doing. whats that? he said he. did it. well alot are unbanned now so whats the big deal?

you saying the fact social media was pushing gov propaganda in unison was just a coincedence then ill let you live in that world. its a dangerous one in which your waiting for concrete proof from a place that just released jfk papers how many decades later.. all heavily REDACTED. not sure what the point was. wheres the proof cia might have been involved? lone gunmen with info that just cant come out cause...um. we dont want to give up people involved that are now dead! countries like russia that no longer exist as they were. sure.  point being billion dollar gov espionage agencies are kind of good at not having direct concrete proof that might change the minds of chigoosers in the world. if elon never bought Twitter they would still say in never occurred at all. oh ok, they were involved, now prove it was in a destructive way! sigh.

you keep waiting. ill use basic common sense to know the gov is manipulating its citizens first amendment with social media while also watching them like a hawks. some are ok with it. I'm against it at every instance except extreme circumstances. 

Edited by Buffarukus

Its also amazing that the FBI/DOJ still has an "ongoing investigation" into a laptop they've had for three years. A laptop that journalists were able to independently verify as authentic in a few days.

Yet the FBI/DOJ could act on "evidence" from the national archives in order to raid the private residence of a former POTUS in a few short months...

And then leak details of THAT "ongoing investigation" to the press....because the FBI/DOJ doesn't comment on ongoing investigations!

Edited by BillsFanNC
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ongoing investigation? Is Hunter dead? Why don’t they just walk up and ask him? Case….closed. 

What’s next? I’ll take care of it this afternoon. 

hes been far to busy picking out parmesan cheese from the carpets. could be awhile. his vast knowledge on Ukrainian energy has earned him alot of mansions with wall to wall. lol

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Ongoing investigation? Is Hunter dead? Why don’t they just walk up and ask him? Case….closed. 

What’s next? I’ll take care of it this afternoon. 

Hunter, is this your signature on this receipt from the Delaware computer repair shop?

And before you answer, I must remind you that it is a felony to lie to the FBI.

Edited by BillsFanNC

I was so up in the air about this twitter story. but thankfully I watched MSNBC last night and changed my social media feed to only following corporate sites and PACS. Now I know all this twitter talk is a nothing burger by the usual racist/nazis/fascist/election deniers/ big lie, cult.  

its so blissfull.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

Twitter needs to take this down. It’s assassination coordinates and constitutes doxxing. 

hello Chigoose. we at twitter thank you for your feedback. for convience please check one of the reasons our team has recieved multiple complaints for this post from users with similar followings.

[ ] santa is a symbol of white supremacy propped up by a racist system.

[ ] santa causes trauma to disadvantaged youth that dont get presents and triggers trauma. so all kids must never be told about him.

[ ] santa has ties to christian faith that date back to the colonization like most things. that causes trauma.

[ ] santas lists only include boys and girls which is non inclusive to wierd adults that want a spectrum of sexuality in little kids. introducing trauma..to the adults

[X] make a dumb comparison for taking away the users echo chamber and exposing their preferred administrations corruption.

flag recieved thank you!

we are always working to improve twitter so following our new improved TOS we will expedite your  leftist bi+ching to the top of the garbage pile. have a great day!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

More incoming today most likely...

The reason for all this of course is the Twitter Files story. This last week saw the FBI describe Lee Fang, Michael Shellenberger and me as “conspiracy theorists” whose “sole aim” is to discredit the agency. That statement will look ironic soon, as we spent much of this week learning about other agencies and organizations that can now also be discredited thanks to these files. Selfishly I may release some of that information in the morning, to be done with it so I can be fully-present Dad on the actual holiday.

A group of us spent the last weeks reading thousands of documents. For me a lot of that time was spent learning how Twitter functioned, specifically its relationships with government.

I spent much of today looking at exactly similar documents, seemingly written by the same people, except the “offices” copied at the top of their reports weren’t other agency stations, but Twitter’s Silicon Valley colleagues: Apple, Facebook, Microsoft, LinkedIn, even Wikipedia. It turns out these are the new principal intelligence outposts of the American empire. A subplot is these companies seem not to have had much choice in being made key parts of a global surveillance and information control apparatus, although evidence suggests their Quislingian executives were mostly all thrilled to be absorbed. Details on those “Other Government Agencies” soon, probably tomorrow.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

you have awesome reading comprehension skills lolz 

I only read what you posted, which had the following statement by the guy who was banned -" Murdering murderer Kyle Rittenhouse is trending because he murdered 2 people" - What don't you understand about this Tim Hannan endorsing a murder? 

You freakin moron

6 minutes ago, wnyguy said:

I only read what you posted, which had the following statement by the guy who was banned -" Murdering murderer Kyle Rittenhouse is trending because he murdered 2 people" - What don't you understand about this Tim Hannan endorsing a murder? 

You freakin moron

FREE SPEECH

at this point its really starting to look like a small number of profiles are just spoof accounts of a hard core righty trying to make lefties look moronic. 

ITs impossible actual organic people can be that ignorant and lack self-awareness to post crap like they constantly provide. 

Edited by Chris farley