Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

EXPOSING THE WHITE HOUSE CENSORSHIP MACHINE and various other examples of government misbehavior.

Defenders of the government have fallen back on the claim that cooperation by the tech companies was voluntary, from which they conclude that the First Amendment isn’t implicated. The reasoning is dubious, but even if it were valid, the premise has now been proved false.

The Flaherty emails demonstrate that the federal government unlawfully coerced the companies in an effort to ensure that Americans would be exposed only to state-approved information about Covid-19. As a result of that unconstitutional state action, Americans were given the false impression of a scientific “consensus” on critically important issues around Covid-19. A reckoning for the government’s unlawful, deceptive and dangerous conduct is under way in court.

https://cafehayek.com/2023/01/some-links-1905.html

Court Smacks Down Lawsuit Against Twitter Filed by Disgruntled Ex-Employees

6b2d30ff-4554-4bc8-9132-1c5be6a3b592-450

It’s been a pretty good holiday weekend for Elon Musk. Not only did SpaceX successfully launch its Falcon Heavy rocket on a secret mission for the U.S. Space Force yesterday, but a judge, on Friday, ruled in Twitter’s favor over a class-action lawsuit filed by a group of laid-off employees who were apparently unhappy with receiving “only” a month of severance pay.

The heart of the dismissed lawsuit seems to have stemmed from Musk’s comments that laid-off employees would be entitled to three months of severance pay. When he took over Twitter at the end of October, Musk systematically set about streamlining the platform’s bloated workforce and laying off an estimated 50 percent of employees. This, of course, did not sit well with the many woke ex-employees who had been happily ensconced in their cushy gigs, enjoying endless free lattes and juices from the company cafeteria and spending their days flitting about from one important “meeting” to another.

Elon the Indestructible came in and put an end to all the fun.

https://redstate.com/terichristoph/2023/01/16/elon-the-indestructible-court-smacks-down-lawsuit-against-twitter-filed-by-disgruntled-ex-employees-n689514

• Like (+1) 1

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

how much money was the site losing when he bought the company?  now the site apparently has more users and activity than ever.  twitter has always messed with what you see it's not like this will be the last time they adjust feeds. 

• Like (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

how much money was the site losing when he bought the company?  now the site apparently has more users and activity than ever.  

Why don’t you provide those details with sources?

Look forward to you substantiating your claims.

Tic toc

3 hours ago, redtail hawk said:

some of the comments are pure gold

"People just don't like white supremacists that much dude. Oh and murderers."

But apparently are fine with pedophiles (excuse me, "minor-attracted people") and arsonists.  Go figure.

• Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, aristocrat said:

how much money was the site losing when he bought the company?  now the site apparently has more users and activity than ever.  twitter has always messed with what you see it's not like this will be the last time they adjust feeds. 

Figured it would be real easy for you to back up your claim - but why am I NOT surprised you failed?

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Figured it would be real easy for you to back up your claim - but why am I NOT surprised you failed?

https://www.statista.com/statistics/303681/twitter-users-worldwide/  per Statista it was rising through December, everything after December 2022 is an estimate.

And Cant find anything showing twitter losing traffic. 

like another blue anon story or something.

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

https://www.statista.com/statistics/303681/twitter-users-worldwide/  per Statista it was rising through December, everything after December 2022 is an estimate.

They have no qualms about making Shiite up. BS and tibs and the rest of their little pack lie like a rug.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

It’’s so cute to see you show up and (attempt to) clean up after your friends mess.

Go back and look harder:

Facts are not on your side… start with their revenue.

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’’s so cute to see you show up and (attempt to) clean up after your friends mess.

Go back and look harder:

Facts are not on your side… start with their revenue.

So I have no idea if they are profitable now but the company has never been profitable right?  These are published facts that you can look up on the companies website. So Musk bought the company that is losing money and is trying to make it profitable He claims more active users than ever and usually with that the advertisers will come you'd think. Will it make it profitable?  Who knows. 

17 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

So I have no idea if they are profitable now but the company has never been profitable right?  These are published facts that you can look up on the companies website. So Musk bought the company that is losing money and is trying to make it profitable He claims more active users than ever and usually with that the advertisers will come you'd think. Will it make it profitable?  Who knows. 

lol - still no sources to back up your bs, shocking - right @Westside

Yeah - Twitter is in AMAZING shape Musk can’t even afford rent and selling off office supplies and appliances

Revenue? I can’t believe 500 advertisers jetted from Twitter while its CEO is a deranged lunatic white supremacist and Nazi. We know that’s why you adore him, right champ? 

Twitter revenue reportedly down 40% just when Elon Musk’s first major interest payment is due

Fox News: Twitter lost users after Elon Musk's takeover

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

lol - still no sources to back up your bs, shocking - right @Westside

Yeah - Twitter is in AMAZING shape Musk can’t even afford rent and selling off office supplies and appliances

Revenue? I can’t believe 500 advertisers jetted from Twitter while its CEO is a deranged lunatic white supremacist and Nazi. We know that’s why you adore him, right champ? 

Twitter revenue reportedly down 40% just when Elon Musk’s first major interest payment is due

Fox News: Twitter lost users after Elon Musk's takeover

Can you provide proof he's a white supremacist and nazi?  He went from hero of climate cult to nazi real quick. 

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Can you provide proof he's a white supremacist and nazi?  He went from hero of climate cult to nazi real quick. 

Oh wait - deflecting from your argument? What happened? You were SO confident bro.

Elon Musk Is Turning Twitter Into a Haven for Nazis

Elon Musk just brought an infamous neo-Nazi back to Twitter

Elon Musk's Twitter is helping to normalize a neo-Nazi

You want more?

Elon Musk’s engagement with the far right on Twitter is out of control

Elon Musk’s Twitter Is Harmful To Black People.

Be careful what you ask for… 

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Deflecting from my argument?  Answer this. Was twitter ever profitable? Did you expect him to keep things the same and just continue to lose money?  

racists have always been on twitter. He’s been outspoken that hate speech will not be allowed on there. Problem is the left sometimes has a different definition of what hate speech is. Like you think anyone who disagrees with you is a white supremacist nazi. That’s not reality though. Come back to reality 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, BillStime said:

Holy Cow Billsy, you've done it, you've convinced me, changed my mind, nay, my whole perspective, my very thought process, my core beliefs in what is right and wrong. Here I was just thinking you were a complete and total buffoon this whole time but now I see the light, the truth, by golly you were right all along. You, sir, are a prince, a man among men. Your intelligence and wisdom and compassion are second to none. I tip my hat to you. I bow humbly before you. Please keep on with your very well thought out posts so that I may drink from your cup of knowledge,

• Haha (+1) 3