Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

Deflecting from my argument?  Answer this. Was twitter ever profitable? Did you expect him to keep things the same and just continue to lose money?  

racists have always been on twitter. He’s been outspoken that hate speech will not be allowed on there. Problem is the left sometimes has a different definition of what hate speech is. Like you think anyone who disagrees with you is a white supremacist nazi. That’s not reality though. Come back to reality 

its their newest parroted talking point. The white supremacist that are the problem, and they are everywhere.  

Edited by Chris farley

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You haven’t backed up ONE thing yet bro. You are full of opinion.

Yes - Twitter was last profitable in 2018-19.

Twitter is and was a popular tool for politicians, celebrities and journalists. But as a business, it was stagnating. It hasn't booked an annual profit since 2019, and posted a loss in eight years of the past decade. The company's net loss narrowed in 2021, to $221.4 million from $1.14 billion the previous year.Nov 21, 2022

this is from the wall street journal i just googled real quick. 

Edited by aristocrat

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You haven’t backed up ONE thing yet bro. You are full of opinion.

Yes - Twitter was last profitable in 2018-19.

why is it so controversial to you that the company was losing money?  one profitable year.  why would you just point out that it had one profitable year and ignore the decade of losses? 

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Answer this. Was twitter ever profitable?

1 hour ago, aristocrat said:

why is it so controversial to you that the company was losing money?  one profitable year.  why would you just point out that it had one profitable year and ignore the decade of losses? 

Do you have a brain?

Do you NOT recall thus question:

2 hours ago, aristocrat said:

I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION dumba** - something you are incapable of doing.

You made it sound like Elon showed up and immediately turned turned things around - meanwhile - Twitter is hemorrhaging users and revenue.

Idiots 

15 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you have a brain?

Do you NOT recall thus question:

I ANSWERED YOUR QUESTION dumba** - something you are incapable of doing.

You made it sound like Elon showed up and immediately turned turned things around - meanwhile - Twitter is hemorrhaging users and revenue.

Idiots 

One profitable year…hang the banner. Lol. Nobody said musk has turned twitter profitable. But he’s apparently cut quite a bit of overhead from the company in attempt to bring it to profitability. That is literally what I said. They had the most users ever according to their second quarter filing last year. Now that they are private those filings aren’t public. You have people estimating that they will or have lost users but no hard proof of that.  A lot of that is people are rooting for musk to lose cause the left despises him now so to get clicks they write these articles. Gotta see the forest through the trees

55 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

One profitable year…hang the banner. Lol. Nobody said musk has turned twitter profitable. But he’s apparently cut quite a bit of overhead from the company in attempt to bring it to profitability. That is literally what I said. They had the most users ever according to their second quarter filing last year. Now that they are private those filings aren’t public. You have people estimating that they will or have lost users but no hard proof of that.  A lot of that is people are rooting for musk to lose cause the left despises him now so to get clicks they write these articles. Gotta see the forest through the trees

YOU FN AKSED - lmao

3 hours ago, aristocrat said:

No one told Musk to buy Twitter - over pay for it and he likely f’d himself doing so.

Flail more bro - Elon is amazing 

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

YOU FN AKSED - lmao

No one told Musk to buy Twitter - over pay for it and he likely f’d himself doing so.

Flail more bro - Elon is amazing 

twitter pulls off one profitable year where they likely juiced the numbers to make it look good. They were on their way to bankruptcy as is.   Why do you want musk to fail so bad? It’s weird. He was your hero last year. He’s a smart businessman and is making necessary moves to move the company to sustainability. Somebody had to 

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

twitter pulls off one profitable year where they likely juiced the numbers to make it look good. They were on their way to bankruptcy as is.   Why do you want musk to fail so bad? It’s weird. He was your hero last year. He’s a smart businessman and is making necessary moves to move the company to sustainability. Somebody had to 

The pretzel continues to twist

18 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Your obsession with him failing is strange. A year ago you’d be rooting for his success. Just cause he doesn’t subscribe to all leftist propaganda. 

What changed? He took their leftist propaganda echo chamber from them.

That cannot stand.

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Your obsession with him failing is strange. A year ago you’d be rooting for his success. Just cause he doesn’t subscribe to all leftist propaganda. 

LMAO - you keep deflecting. Please find one quote from me where I ever praised Elon Musk.

Good luck bro

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - you keep deflecting. Please find one quote from me where I ever praised Elon Musk.

Good luck bro

he was the hero of the left. If the left praises him you follow along blindly. Therefore he was your hero.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

he was the hero of the left. If the left praises him you follow along blindly. Therefore he was your hero.

Oh okay - if you say so. Another opportunity to quote me here and guess what? You failed, loser.

Btw - have you noticed how the cockroaches come out of the woodwork when anyone criticizes Trump, Musk, DeSantis, Tucker, Rittenhouse, Putin, DR, etc?

F’n hilarious. 

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Oh okay - if you say so. Another opportunity to quote me here and guess what? You failed, loser.

Btw - have you noticed how the cockroaches come out of the woodwork when anyone criticizes Trump, Musk, DeSantis, Tucker, Rittenhouse, Putin, DR, etc?

F’n hilarious. 

loser?  Jesus have I ever insulted you? Did I trigger a nerve? 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Saving the earth is so important the left is fine with throwing the man most responsible for renewable push and electric cars - but he demonstrates freedom loving behavior so he should be cancelled 

What a joke these people are.  

See - you’re the one with a quandary - you’re only supporting Elon Musk because the white supremacist from South Africa is all in on owning the libs - while you hold your nose on his climate change stance.

Hilarious to watch you freaks turn yourselves into a pretzel justifying your beliefs.

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You keep purposely missing the point…But that’s ok- everyone on here already warned me you were a disingenuous poster…so, I guess just keep doing you, Billsy…😉

lol - another SWING and MISS?

lol

What was your POINT?

• Eyeroll 1

On 1/23/2023 at 7:21 AM, BillsFanNC said:

Unbelievable. A day in the "work" life of a Google employee. Make sure you stay tuned for the second video!

Nice to see Google  bots facing real life.  Back in 2003, where I worked (biotech) laid off about 75% of the company. No warning. They started on Friday morning. I was one of the first people hired, so I was canned at 4:55 PM. The people that were getting laid off during the day arranged to meet at a bar that evening, so they expect me to come in  and commiserate with them.I walked  in pointed to myself, and did the neck slicing motion. They gave us our severance pay about  3 weeks lateran everybody ran to the bank to cache the checks the next day. If I was the idiot in these Tik-Toks, I would be working on my resume instead of going to Disneyland.

Edited by Wacka
  • Like (+1) 1

Microsoft Suspends Foreign Disinformation ‘Experts’ That Blacklist Conservative Media

by Sean Moran

Microsoft has stopped partnering with a foreign think tank, pending review, that was designed to blacklist conservative media. The tech company also reportedly removed negative flags for conservative media outlets.

https://dailycaller.com/2023/02/09/state-department-disinformation-conservative-news-site/

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/13/microsoft-suspends-foreign-disinformation-experts-that-blacklist-conservative-media/

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/restoring-america/equality-not-elitism/disinformation-inc-microsoft-conservative-media-defunded-xandr

And the libs are melting down.  Was working with an eye surgeon yesterday who is a big lib.  He asked me how my Tesla was and I said "great."  He said "you know, I was going to get one but I hate Elon Musk."  I just LOL'd.

• Like (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...