Big Tech/Social Media Censorship. Musk: Blackmailing Advertisers Can ***** Off.

27 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Unbelievable! So the FBI, knowing that the laptop is in fact real, preemptively warns these ‘social media’ companies about fake news so that when the anti-Biden story breaks it gets squashed. No election interference going on there at all….right? Apparently the tshirt wearing liberal information police can’t also then ask the FBI for confirmation? Nope! Just squash the story. And the FBI, that knows the story’s squashed doesn’t contact these woke millennials to say “actually, that one’s real”? Come on people! 

Most troubling is the fact America's premier law enforcement organization led by Comey and then Wray, is running a protection racket for a family "business" headed by the current President that exists for the purpose of extortion and bribery involving foreign actors which could be compromising national security and American interests.  I don't see that role listed in the bureau's charter or mission statement.  A media committed to the truth might want to examine personal and professional relationships between the people being protected and the people providing protection.  Another question I have is other than playing the role of "Trojan Horse" for the establishment for a couple years what was Bill Barr doing over at DOJ?  As all this was pulled off by the FBI during the previous administration.  I suspect much will be revealed in 2023. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

Have you not seen the list of posts they asked to have flagged? 

I've seen some of it, and while I don't agree with everything they flagged, the FBI isn't known for their sense of humor, so flagging someone joking that they'd add more Dem ballots when they were counting isn't surprising. Nor is it surprising they would flag posts that state incorrect information about the election (such as the date) even if it was a joke because that's technically a violation of the law.

I can't remember if it was the FBI or the Biden campaign who flagged all of Hunter's dick picks, but I'm totally fine with that. Apparently unlike a lot of people, I'm happy going the rest of my life never seeing Hunter's penis. Plus, as non-consensual sexual content, it 100% violated Twitter's TOS.

What it looks like to me is that the FBI flagged anything they saw that could be potential misinformation and then Twitter investigated and made the determination of whether or not it was and if they were going to take action. I don't see the problem with that since Twitter isn't being forced to do anything with this. They can review them for the FBI as a courtesy, they can do nothing, they can do whatever. In fact, on at least one of them, Twitter had already reviewed and taken action on an account before the FBI flagged it. If there's a potential issue here, it's that the FBI's overly broad approach to "misinformation" meant that Twitter reviewed more things than the may have otherwise.

52 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Unbelievable! So the FBI, knowing that the laptop is in fact real, preemptively warns these ‘social media’ companies about fake news so that when the anti-Biden story breaks it gets squashed. No election interference going on there at all….right? Apparently the tshirt wearing liberal information police can’t also then ask the FBI for confirmation? Nope! Just squash the story. And the FBI, that knows the story’s squashed doesn’t contact these woke millennials to say “actually, that one’s real”? Come on people! 

As all of the liberals who have been complaining about Merrick Garland for two years know, the FBI generally does not comment on ongoing investigations. We know that there is an active criminal investigation into Hunter Biden so there was little to no chance that the FBI would publicly comment on the details of the laptop, even to correct the record.

Any outlet could call the FBI's public affairs office and would be told "we do not comment on ongoing investigations."

You're jumping to a lot of conclusions there, but remember that different companies took different actions in regards to the laptop story, which would not be  possible if the FBI was pulling the strings. The NY Post ran the story and kept it up. Other news outlets like Fox News didn't run with it. Both Twitter and Facebook enacted their very different policies. 

The bottom line of what happened here is that the FBI was investigation Hunter Biden so they wouldn't comment on specifics around his case. They did give a general warning of cyberattacks and potential leaks of hacked materials but left it at that. From there, everyone was free to do whatever they wanted about any story or information that came out. I don't see how any of that is some nefarious plot unless you're making up a bunch of stuff between the lines and making assumptions that are not supported by the facts.

Edited by ChiGoose
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

E-mails show even chief censor feared the FBI was breaking the law helping US intelligence engage
in domestic operations: Yoel Roth was 'uncomfortable' being grilled over 'state propaganda' on the app

by Stephen M. Lepore

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11552469/Emails-FBI-repeatedly-grilled-Twitter-execs-state-propaganda-app.html

55 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This proves a far Leftward shift for the Democrat Party…Once, they were for civil liberty protection- now they call that Right wing…

The political left is engaged in a battle against reality and truth.  They're so neck deep in the mud that there's just no going back.  But human nature being what it is, and being so invested in this fools errand, they cling to the program while doubling and tripling down here.  Even in the face of facts and evidence that their narratives are based on fiction.  Looking to bend light to justify their alternative explanations.

Notice how the MSM addresses these revelations.  Not with calls of misinformation.  But rather they ignore them and hope it will all just go away.  Sadly for them, it won't.  Karma suggests their enemies seeking vengeance will show them the same level of mercy they've shown.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

8 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yeah, it's not a cult.

• Haha (+1) 1

15 hours ago, ChiGoose said:

I've seen some of it, and while I don't agree with everything they flagged, the FBI isn't known for their sense of humor, so flagging someone joking that they'd add more Dem ballots when they were counting isn't surprising. Nor is it surprising they would flag posts that state incorrect information about the election (such as the date) even if it was a joke because that's technically a violation of the law.

I can't remember if it was the FBI or the Biden campaign who flagged all of Hunter's dick picks, but I'm totally fine with that. Apparently unlike a lot of people, I'm happy going the rest of my life never seeing Hunter's penis. Plus, as non-consensual sexual content, it 100% violated Twitter's TOS.

What it looks like to me is that the FBI flagged anything they saw that could be potential misinformation and then Twitter investigated and made the determination of whether or not it was and if they were going to take action. I don't see the problem with that since Twitter isn't being forced to do anything with this. They can review them for the FBI as a courtesy, they can do nothing, they can do whatever. In fact, on at least one of them, Twitter had already reviewed and taken action on an account before the FBI flagged it. If there's a potential issue here, it's that the FBI's overly broad approach to "misinformation" meant that Twitter reviewed more things than the may have otherwise.

As all of the liberals who have been complaining about Merrick Garland for two years know, the FBI generally does not comment on ongoing investigations. We know that there is an active criminal investigation into Hunter Biden so there was little to no chance that the FBI would publicly comment on the details of the laptop, even to correct the record.

Any outlet could call the FBI's public affairs office and would be told "we do not comment on ongoing investigations."

You're jumping to a lot of conclusions there, but remember that different companies took different actions in regards to the laptop story, which would not be  possible if the FBI was pulling the strings. The NY Post ran the story and kept it up. Other news outlets like Fox News didn't run with it. Both Twitter and Facebook enacted their very different policies. 

The bottom line of what happened here is that the FBI was investigation Hunter Biden so they wouldn't comment on specifics around his case. They did give a general warning of cyberattacks and potential leaks of hacked materials but left it at that. From there, everyone was free to do whatever they wanted about any story or information that came out. I don't see how any of that is some nefarious plot unless you're making up a bunch of stuff between the lines and making assumptions that are not supported by the facts.

im just curious at what point do you see it as a major problem? there has to be a line right? at what point did the american people say you know what we need is entire wings of the fbi scouring through tons of social media posts to the point they are flagging satire and people they just dont like much? did twitter even need a moderation team cause it seems like fbi was basically a taxpayer funded wing of the company. so how many websites should americans be ok with fbi divisions rooting out "disinformation" and warning everyone of what the facts should really be. what level are you ok with chi? while real crimes are being committed the fbi was engaged as the stand in misinformation bureau that was ran out of the WH as soon as it was announced. youll use actual national threats as your examples and wave off as slight overreach anything else but this relationship was constant and very comfortable in twitter doing what its told to do in secret while LYING ABOUT IT. all innocent but lying, doing things far beyond any terms of service and what section 230 permits when it comes to editorializing. private company, react how they want. you constantly overlook the lying part because it goes against what your trying to depict it as. 🙄

as a prime example how much "misinformation" and "saftey concerns" do you think was "suggested" that prevented REAL facts from REAL data from REAL experts that the gov convinced with data by the all knowing cdc to censor and ALSO punish with ban campaign? none? a little? if the fbi was able to dig so deep to get them to remove jokes its no wonder half the country "read" the other half were selfish murderers. can we even calculate that damage done? the buisnesses shutdown forever? the people killed thinking those they were around were vax safe after top scientist from around the world said it stops spread ect. the kids never getting school year(s) back. i know its a topic leftist won't touch but this IS THE THREAT in letting gov be engaged with speech and info if it is not EXTREME matters to security. a company under gov scrutiny about a major law of 230 and "hey you gunna let that post stay up" IS HIGHLY INFLUENTIAL! 

as for the labtop. do you think they will ever reach a conclusion on the "investigations they cant comment on" so official word can be made? lol we are halfway through the sitting president "who just might be a corrupt traitor". 6 more years of investigating? how many till Epstein roster? how many till all ftx facts get released? maybe they have a conclusion but they are using the same printer as phizer who argued their vax trial data can't be presented for 75 years.

its being suppressed by the elites that are given a very different tier of justice and you are ok with that cause they are on your team. stop trying to rationalize it any other way then a major cover op between gov and the media as a whole. happens all the time BY BOTH PARTIES but this one was especially agregious because it was done so brazen. usually they ignore it in unison hoping ..not flat out suppress it in a spotlight. but even then they have fans saying this is some kind of standard procedure while "leaking" all sorts of investigation info on other cases.sure. 🙄

Edited by Buffarukus

11 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

im just curious at what point do you see it as a major problem? there has to be a line right? at what point did the american people say you know what we need is entire wings of the fbi scouring through tons of social media posts to the point they are flagging satire and people they just dont like much? did twitter even need a moderation team cause it seems like fbi was basically a taxpayer funded wing of the company. so how many websites should americans be ok with fbi divisions rooting out "disinformation" and warning everyone of what the facts should really be. what level are you ok with chi? while real crimes are being committed the fbi was engaged as the stand in misinformation bureau that was ran out of the WH as soon as it was announced. youll use actual national threats as your examples and wave off as slight overreach anything else but this relationship was constant and very comfortable in twitter doing what its told to do in secret while LYING ABOUT IT. all innocent but lying, doing things far beyond any terms of service and what section 230 permits when it comes to editorializing. private company, react how they want. just warning. stop it. 🙄

as a prime example how much "misinformation" and "saftey concerns" do you think was "suggested" that prevented REAL facts from REAL data from REAL experts that the gov convinced with data by the all knowing cdc to censor and ALSO punish with ban campaign? none? a little? if the fbi was able to dig so deep to get them to remove jokes its no wonder half the guy country "read" the other half were selfish murderers. can we even calculate that damage done? the buisnesses shutdown forever? the people killed thinking those they were around were vax safe. the kids never getting school year(s) back. i know its a topic leftist won't touch but this IS THE THREAT in letting gov be engaged with speech and info if it is not EXTREME matters to security. a company under gov scrutiny about a major law of 230 and "hey you gunna let that post stay up" IS HIGHLY INFLUENTIAL! 

as for the labtop. do you think they will ever reach a conclusion on the "investigations they cant comment on" so official word can be made? lol we are halfway through the sitting president "who just might be a corrupt traitor". 6 more years of investigating? how many till Epstein roster? how many till all ftx facts get released? maybe they have a conclusion but they are using the same printer as phizer who argued their vax trial data can't be presented for 75 years.

its being suppressed by the elites that are given a very different tier of justice and you are ok with that cause they are on your team. stop trying to rationalize it any other way then a major cover op between gov and the media as a whole. happens all the time but this one was especially agregious because it was done so brazen. usually they ignore it in unison..not flat out suppress.

Look, if you believe in the whole elite uniparty thing where no matter what happens some vague “them” is controlling events or is predestined to win, then I cannot help you. I thankfully do not live in such a world. 

I also have questions about your understanding of what the FBI’s powers actually are or what Section 230 means in practice. But in a good faith effort to answer the thrust of your point:

Let’s try to remove modern political biases from this. Let’s suppose that during the American Revolution, the very nascent American intelligence apparatus learned that the British were going to put out materials to make the King look good and the rebels look bad to the broader public.

I think we might both be in agreement that it would be inappropriate for the American government to say that nobody could publish the materials saying good things about the king. But if they suspected that those news items were obtained through illicit means, would you be opposed to the American government alerting the news agencies to a potential pro-monarch news release, so long as it was solely up to the news agencies as to what to do with it?

Because in current times, I honestly fail to see what crimes are being committed here. After the previous election was rife with attempts at interference of a foreign adversary, it would be irresponsible for people to not be worried it might happen again.  A generic warning of such a risk is not only reasonable, but it would be negligent to omit it. 

In the end, Twitter is free to tell the FBI to suck a dick. And as everyone so routinely points out, Twitter hired a lot of former FBI people, so they definitely knew that the FBI had no power to make them censor anyone. Plus, the FBI, like most law enforcement agencies, is populated mainly with people who skew Right. So why would they go out of their way to harm a Republican? The idea that there is a leftist conspiracy to seed private companies with *FBI* agents would be laughable to every liberal from now back all the way to when the FBI tried to make MLK kill himself. 

In the case of a company like twitter, the worst part of an overly zealous FBI is that they have to pay their lawyers to come up with polite ways to say “go ***** yourselves” But to ascribe some grand leftist conspiracy based on companies in our capitalistic economy deciding how to run their own businesses is not really believable. 

48 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Look, if you believe in the whole elite uniparty thing where no matter what happens some vague “them” is controlling events or is predestined to win, then I cannot help you. I thankfully do not live in such a world. 

I also have questions about your understanding of what the FBI’s powers actually are or what Section 230 means in practice. But in a good faith effort to answer the thrust of your point:

Let’s try to remove modern political biases from this. Let’s suppose that during the American Revolution, the very nascent American intelligence apparatus learned that the British were going to put out materials to make the King look good and the rebels look bad to the broader public.

I think we might both be in agreement that it would be inappropriate for the American government to say that nobody could publish the materials saying good things about the king. But if they suspected that those news items were obtained through illicit means, would you be opposed to the American government alerting the news agencies to a potential pro-monarch news release, so long as it was solely up to the news agencies as to what to do with it?

you tend to do this. i go through alot of typing to debate your post and then you dont address any specifics and go on to some obscure non related examples or reasoning. ill address this but alot of what you write here i addressed.

your taking what i said and depicting it as the most exadurated example for your idea. your taking a factual enemy of the gov and people saying ACTUAL disinformation propaganda is present and then trying to make a not even close relationship to what we are talking about.

here is my response to this that in the very reply i gave you.

"know its a topic leftist won't touch but this IS THE THREAT in letting gov be engaged with speech and info if it is not EXTREME matters to security"

see EXTREME? id say a king presenting a real threat is motive for gov to get involved. all the examples i wrote about the gov had no buisness to get involved and alot was FALSE!!!

48 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Because in current times, I honestly fail to see what crimes are being committed here. After the previous election was rife with attempts at interference of a foreign adversary, it would be irresponsible for people to not be worried it might happen again.  A generic warning of such a risk is not only reasonable, but it would be negligent to omit it. 

In the end, Twitter is free to tell the FBI to suck a dick. And as everyone so routinely points out, Twitter hired a lot of former FBI people, so they definitely knew that the FBI had no power to make them censor anyone. Plus, the FBI, like most law enforcement agencies, is populated mainly with people who skew Right. So why would they go out of their way to harm a Republican? The idea that there is a leftist conspiracy to seed private companies with *FBI* agents would be laughable to every liberal from now back all the way to when the FBI tried to make MLK kill himself. 

In the case of a company like twitter, the worst part of an overly zealous FBI is that they have to pay their lawyers to come up with polite ways to say “go ***** yourselves” But to ascribe some grand leftist conspiracy based on companies in our capitalistic economy deciding how to run their own businesses is not really believable. 

so i read this and it again you minimizing the threat here even as i pointed out (a real world recent example) of the LIES and negative effects to the population COVID!!!!! do you see "honestly see the crimes committed" still?

so hoping you are still good faith effort to answer the thrust of my point(s)

1. if the interaction between gov and twitter was so innocent why did twitter lie about what they were doing?

2. if gov is allowed to "suggest" to media platforms what info they "feel" is misinformation do you see from the covid campaign example that not only will they lie but those lies can be incredibly destructive to people and in no way in the interest of all its citizens.

if the fbi is not willing to quickly authenticate whether info that is in the public is propaganda or not then they should not be "warning" that it is coming. that seeds the ground to any info being able to be indefinitely suppressed at the fbis discretion. this leads to alot of power in their hands as ANY info can then be suppressed and tagged as misinformation.  no other info on investagion is neccessary to simply authenticate it.

look at the above list and tell me with a honest answer that you do not see the very real threat that can be created by not fighting this.  

finally im not suprised you dont think there is a "uniparty" element. you seem to give alot of benefit of the doubt to people who dont deserve it. when i was left leaning i still knew that was present. occupy wallstreet, iraq war, enron..ect ect. all giant scams that siphoned regular american people with unilateral corruption. im glad you dont want to believe it or live in that world but it doesnt mean it does not exist. topic for a different thread that id be happy to go into without bias. plenty of examples but that is not my basis in the reply.

Edited by Buffarukus

6 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

you tend to do this. i go through alot of typing to debate your post and then you dont address any specifics and go on to some obscure non related examples or reasoning. ill address this but alot of what you write here i addressed.

your taking what i said and depicting it as the most exadurated example for your idea. your taking a factual enemy of the gov and people saying ACTUAL disinformation propaganda is present and then trying to make a not even close relationship to what we are talking about.

here is my response to this that in the very reply i gave you.

"know its a topic leftist won't touch but this IS THE THREAT in letting gov be engaged with speech and info if it is not EXTREME matters to security"

see EXTREME? id say a king presenting a real threat is motive for gov to get involved. all the examples i wrote about the gov had no buisness to get involved and alot was FALSE!!!

so i read this and it again you minimizing the threat here even as i pointed out (a real world recent example) of the LIES and negative effects to the population COVID!!!!! do you see "honestly see the crimes committed" still?

so hoping you are still good faith effort to answer the thrust of my point(s)

1. if the interaction between gov and twitter was so innocent why did twitter lie about what they were doing?

2. if gov is allowed to "suggest" to media platforms what info they "feel" is misinformation do you see from the covid campaign example that not only will they lie but those lies can be incredibly destructive to people and in no way in the interest of all its citizens.

if the fbi is not willing to quickly authenticate whether info that is in the public is propaganda or not then they should not be "warning" that it is coming. that seeds the ground to any info being able to be indefinitely suppressed at the fbis discretion. this leads to alot of power in their hands as ANY info can then be suppressed and tagged as misinformation.  no other info on investagion is neccessary to simply authenticate it.

look at the above list and tell me with a honest answer that you do not see the very real threat that can be created by not fighting this.  

finally im not suprised you dont think there is a "uniparty" element. you seem to give alot of benefit of the doubt to people who dont deserve it. when i was left leaning i still knew that was present. occupy wallstreet, iraq war, enron..ect ect. all giant scams that siphoned regular american people with unilateral corruption. im glad you dont want to believe it or live in that world but it doesnt mean it does not exist. topic for a different thread that id be happy to go into without bias. plenty of examples but that is not my basis in the reply.

Dems live in their own fantasy world.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

Once again people, this is NOT complicated. And it is NOT democrats versus republicans. This is about the internal government class (not elected officials) circling the wagons to protect and increase their power. Virtually all Democrat elected officials understand this and they leave these folks alone, giving them a wide berth, while they use their time in Washington to vacuum up money and feather their own personal nest eggs. Amazingly a few Republican elected officials haven’t learned this yet. So they rage against the machine, or at least they pretend to, so that they too can use their time in Washington to vacuum up money and feather their own personal nest eggs. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Tim said:

What does this mean? I thought Apartheid was something that was based on race, not on your choice to pay for the right to vote in private companies policies, like shareholders. 

It's the same tired "racist" playbook they always resort to because they have nothing else.

What would happen if libs started to see that their fake trends and accounts fed to them all day by blue haired CCP stooges changed?  

What would their reaction be after this has now stopped for almost 2 months?

Yep that’s it exactly 

But January 6!

Edited by Big Blitz

On 12/20/2022 at 8:14 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Once again people, this is NOT complicated. And it is NOT democrats versus republicans. This is about the internal government class (not elected officials) circling the wagons to protect and increase their power. Virtually all Democrat elected officials understand this and they leave these folks alone, giving them a wide berth, while they use their time in Washington to vacuum up money and feather their own personal nest eggs. Amazingly a few Republican elected officials haven’t learned this yet. So they rage against the machine, or at least they pretend to, so that they too can use their time in Washington to vacuum up money and feather their own personal nest eggs. 

Actually, it’s really about a private company struggling with content moderation. 

The “government class” has virtually no ability to make Twitter do anything outside of a court order.

But, it’s much more fun to point to a big bad “other” than to acknowledge reality. 

39 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Actually, it’s really about a private company struggling with content moderation. 

The “government class” has virtually no ability to make Twitter do anything outside of a court order.

But, it’s much more fun to point to a big bad “other” than to acknowledge reality. 

lol struggling with content moderation? says who?

what do you think gov control looks like? a bunch of guys kicking in doors beating people over the head until they censor? sending out direct threats? anything less is ok? dude your message sounds like something the CCP would say about their good working relationship between gov and companies.

here it is "do this for us we do this for you". funny how quickly its forgotten a competitor was wiped off the face of the map (parler) in unison by all big tech off a complete bs lie by the gov about thats the lone place where jan 6th plotted. seeing how embedded fbi was its is laughable that congress was even caught off guard on jan 6th. 

they will always do it this way. they will always do it with reasoning that dopes nod in agreement with. it is for our saftey. it is necessary. twitter is a dangerous place in which the gov "recommended" SATIRE. 

it really doesnt matter. not sure why i still try with you. they kicked in JOURNALISTS doors at gun point for a DIARY and said it was for "stolen goods" and people on your side dont bat a eye. well they said it was stolen sooo full swat team seems reasonable 🙄

carry on. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

lol struggling with content moderation? says who?

what do you think gov control looks like? a bunch of guys kicking in doors beating people over the head until they censor? sending out direct threats? anything less is ok? dude your message sounds like something the CCP would say about their good working relationship between gov and companies.

here it is "do this for us we do this for you". funny how quickly its forgotten a competitor was wiped off the face of the map (parler) in unison by all big tech off a complete bs lie by the gov about thats the lone place where jan 6th plotted. seeing how embedded fbi was its is laughable that congress was even caught off guard on jan 6th. 

they will always do it this way. they will always do it with reasoning that dopes nod in agreement with. it is for our saftey. it is necessary. twitter is a dangerous place in which the gov "recommended" SATIRE. 

it really doesnt matter. not sure why i still try with you. they kicked in JOURNALISTS doors at gun point for a DIARY and said it was for "stolen goods" and people on your side dont bat a eye. well they said it was stolen sooo full swat team seems reasonable 🙄

carry on. 

Rejecting more than half of the requests is doing them a favor?

Look, you can search between the lines for whatever conspiracy you want, but the bottom line here is that Twitter is bad at content moderation.

If the FBI was actually censoring content, then Twitter wouldn’t be able to reject more than half their requests. 

And I’m not saying the FBI was right! There’s a good discussion to have about their role here. But saying this is censorship requires ignoring the facts in favor of feelings. 

53 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Rejecting more than half of the requests is doing them a favor?

Look, you can search between the lines for whatever conspiracy you want, but the bottom line here is that Twitter is bad at content moderation.

If the FBI was actually censoring content, then Twitter wouldn’t be able to reject more than half their requests. 

And I’m not saying the FBI was right! There’s a good discussion to have about their role here. But saying this is censorship requires ignoring the facts in favor of feelings. 

the fact your ignoring is that there is a first amendment in this country that the gov should have nothing to do with cencoring unless it involves EXTREME threats to national security. even then it should be absolutely transparent to the public on their involvement. not take a billionaire to buy the company..on which he is became the target of immense gov investigations..by chance, all of a sudden, just so happens, to expose. 

the fact is its on record the government requested twitter censor people and topics that had ZERO to do with national security, saftey, or any other made up justifiable reason. not only that but the gov repeatedly lied to these companies about what were FACTS  as they censor TRUTH. TRUTH that could of changed a united states election. stop me when its enough outright corruption on their part to raise a eyebrow.

the fact is twitter did this in ways that were not disclosed to users, broke their own terms of service and LIED about it. repeatedly. they knew full well it was corrupt. so they know its a relationship corrupt enough to lie about but when its exposed chis like...i need to see more. seems pretty innocent to me. do i hear conspiracy talk? 😳

so... those are the facts that should scare the $#it out of you. like i just said. you think anything less then doors not getting kicked in is just a good working relationship. declining half is good enough even if alot of that half was KNOWN lies for a political agenda. the gov was "helping moderate" and there no pressure applied in this type of relationship when gov colluding to censor the biggest public platform IN SECRET, even a little is more then enough for me to have feelings. you keep waiting on whatever proof you need to think this is as close to direct censoring as our gov can get...for now. 

no big deal.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

the fact your ignoring is that there is a first amendment in this country that the gov should have nothing to do with cencoring unless it involves EXTREME threats to national security. even then it should be absolutely transparent to the public on their involvement. not take a billionaire to buy the company..on which he is became the target of immense gov investigations..by chance, all of a sudden, just so happens, to expose. 

the fact is its on record the government requested twitter censor people and topics that had ZERO to do with national security, saftey, or any other made up justifiable reason. not only that but the gov repeatedly lied to these companies about what were FACTS  as they censor TRUTH. TRUTH that could of changed a united states election. stop me when its enough outright corruption on their part to raise a eyebrow.

the fact is twitter did this in ways that were not disclosed to users, broke their own terms of service and LIED about it. repeatedly. they knew full well it was corrupt. so they know its a relationship corrupt enough to lie about but when its exposed chis like...i need to see more. seems pretty innocent to me. do i hear conspiracy talk? 😳

so... those are the facts that should scare the $#it out of you. like i just said. you think anything less then doors not getting kicked in is just a good working relationship. declining half is good enough even if alot of that half was KNOWN lies for a political agenda. the gov was "helping moderate" and there no pressure applied in this type of relationship when gov colluding to censor the biggest public platform IN SECRET, even a little is more then enough for me to have feelings. you keep waiting on whatever proof you need to think this is as close to direct censoring as our gov can get...for now. 

no big deal.

Your problem is with Twitter. The government did not violate the first amendment nor did it censor anyone. 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Makes sense…he realizes that blue subscribers can’t be ‘bots’ (by the Feds) to influence the voting…Power to the people! 👍

not only that but of you feel so passionate about what the company is or isnt doing right now. shutup and put your money where your mouth is.  

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

Your problem is with Twitter. The government did not violate the first amendment nor did it censor anyone. 

so them telling twitter and everyone else that the labtop was disinformation russian cyop was twitter? them pushing out cdc lies all through covid that were all lies was twitter not the gov.

smfh. 

ok.

Edited by Buffarukus

4 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

not only that but of you feel so passionate about what the company is or isnt doing right now. shutup and put your money where your mouth is.  

so them telling twitter and everyone else that the labtop was disinformation russian cyop was twitter? them pushing out cdc lies all through covid that were all lies was twitter not the gov.

smfh. 

ok.

There is absolutely zero evidence that the FBI talked to Twitter about the Hunter Biden laptop.

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

There is absolutely zero evidence that the FBI talked to Twitter about the Hunter Biden laptop.

so in unison every tech and media company decided a story by the ny post was a russian attempt to disrupt our election and...disrupted our election. some suppressed others eliminated but it took YEARS to even come clean and still waiting on if its "harmless" crackhead stuff with no big guy involvement.

thats what your going with? 

but no comment on the cdc covid lies from my reply goose? doctors, experts, medicines, gov reaction, debates. all taken down with swift precision. just so happens gov approved info was all we could see. to concrete to my argument, so we will gloss over that 🧐

journalists getting fired for reporting that pelosi walked away from cops back towards the intruder. still waiting on the ..facts. ftx arrested right before he had to testify to the public which would be a prosecutors dream. leaks on supreme court rulings but Epstein roster is super locked down. no interviews with the gf? not news worthy i guess. on and on.

chigoose you claim to be about facts and not biased but do you hear yoirself. is there no concrete evidence. is it all just a coincidence. conspiracy nuts like myself coming up with stories to trick you.

just stop. say the truth. your ok with it all, or at least willing to mitigate ALOT cause they fooled you with their lies and its for your team. rather then admit my logic you have to hold strong with this bs otherwise some self reflection is in order to people you may have thought as the enemy at some point. the drunken uncles at bbqs were right..about this at least. its a powerful gov with alot of tools at their disposal. extremely rare we get to peak around the curtain by someone brave enough and not yet dead. ask snowden or julian what happens when you give people a glipse. regardless how you feel about them THATS THE OUTCOME of concrete proof. ( no idea why musk is acting erraticly parranoid about his location. BUT ITS NOT A GOOD BUISNESS MOVE!! 🤔) anyways,you have no gut feeling on all this? 3 million paid by fbi to twitter? dont be a billstime man. your alright which is why i keep trying to crack open that walnut to have you see some of this $hi÷. 

we need everyone on board when it comes to this type of overreach regardless of political leaning. this is the sliver we now know and its pretty bad imo. you mitigate this then so will the otherside. then it will get your full attention im guessing. but i promise if in unison the entire media says trump univeristy actually WAS a excellent college. ill call bs. no proof required.😅

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

so in unison every tech and media company decided a story by the ny post was a russian attempt to disrupt our election and...disrupted our election. some suppressed others eliminated but it took YEARS to even come clean and still waiting on if its "harmless" crackhead stuff with no big guy involvement.

thats what your going with? 

but no comment on the cdc covid lies from my reply goose? doctors, experts, medicines, gov reaction, debates. all taken down with swift precision. just so happens gov approved info was all we could see. to concrete to my argument, so we will gloss over that 🧐

journalists getting fired for reporting that pelosi walked away from cops back towards the intruder. still waiting on the ..facts. ftx arrested right before he had to testify to the public which would be a prosecutors dream. leaks on supreme court rulings but Epstein roster is super locked down. no interviews with the gf? not news worthy i guess. on and on.

chigoose you claim to be about facts and not biased but do you hear yoirself. is there no concrete evidence. is it all just a coincidence. conspiracy nuts like myself coming up with stories to trick you.

just stop. say the truth. your ok with it all, or at least willing to mitigate ALOT cause they fooled you with their lies and its for your team. rather then admit my logic you have to hold strong with this bs otherwise some self reflection is in order to people you may have thought as the enemy at some point. the drunken uncles at bbqs were right..about this at least. its a powerful gov with alot of tools at their disposal. extremely rare we get to peak around the curtain by someone brave enough and not yet dead. ask snowden or julian what happens when you give people a glipse. regardless how you feel about them THATS THE OUTCOME of concrete proof. ( no idea why musk is acting erraticly parranoid about his location. BUT ITS NOT A GOOD BUISNESS MOVE!! 🤔) anyways,you have no gut feeling on all this? 3 million paid by fbi to twitter? dont be a billstime man. your alright which is why i keep trying to crack open that walnut to have you see some of this $hi÷. 

we need everyone on board when it comes to this type of overreach regardless of political leaning. this is the sliver we now know and its pretty bad imo. you mitigate this then so will the otherside. then it will get your full attention im guessing. but i promise if in unison the entire media says trump univeristy actually WAS a excellent college. ill call bs. no proof required.😅

Smoking guns with the gun barrel shoved up your nostril everywhere....but no "concrete evidence"

@ChiGoose is the reigning heavyweight hand waving champion for a reason. 

For those not familiar with the names of key players mentioned below..

Elvis Chan is an FBI agent.

James Baker is the former general counsel at FBI, but during this time at Twitter.

Yoel Roth is Twitters head of "Trust and Safety" :lol:

Setting up encrypted communication channels between the FBI and Twitter sure sounds like run of the mill everyday nothing to see here type stuff!

^_^

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Smoking guns with the gun barrel shoved up your nostril everywhere....but no "concrete evidence"

@ChiGoose is the reigning heavyweight hand waving champion for a reason. 

For those not familiar with the names of key players mentioned below..

Elvis Chan is an FBI agent.

James Baker is the former general counsel at FBI, but during this time at Twitter.

Yoel Roth is Twitters head of "Trust and Safety" :lol:

Setting up encrypted communication channels between the FBI and Twitter sure sounds like run of the mill everyday nothing to see here type stuff!

^_^

i keep trying. its rare on here a leftist trys to talk out their side rationally. all trump memes deflections. its old. id be embarrassed of the representation for my side if i was a dem supporter. their were a few oldmanfan was ok and such but after covid and how hard they pushed the garbage. they disappeared. that's at least a sign they realized they were lied to and embarrassed of all the nonsense posts. "i read the study did you" "i got a background in medicine"  🙄

so i keep giving him the benefit of doubt so decent debate can be had. mention covid and how they all were lock step and there is no wiggle room about twitter not being a gov ran propaganda network. wont touch that subject with a ten foot pole it seems. 

ahhhhh well.

• Agree 3