Vrabel will be the new Belichick

The flouting of the rules, the smug arrogance, the mysterious hold over Goddell. It seemed strange that Rodger issued a statement right before the game that the titans did nothing wrong. It also seemed strange how much the announcers kept praising how brave the titans were while not mentioning the high school workouts that supposedly violated protocol. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Billzgobowlin said:

Turnover battle is what killed us.  This was an uncommon job by the Bills to not take care of the ball.  Everything else was even

Yeah, and that was driven by poor execution (wrong routes, failing to secure passes, etc.). 

I stand by my post. 

Just now, TroutDog said:

Yeah, and that was driven by poor execution (wrong routes, failing to secure passes, etc.). 

I stand by my post. 

I am not disagreeing.  The result is obviously consistent with your assessment.  I just don't think it was as bad as it might have seemed.

• Like (+1) 1

TN played better - but they got quite a few gifts yesterday.

That 1st pick set the tone, and should have been a 1st down.  The refs gave TN a few soft calls that kept TD drives going.  We made uncharacteristic penalties.

I wouldn't fear them if we met them again in the playoffs.  Vrabel can be the next BB - but Tannehill sure isn't the next Brady.

46 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

The flouting of the rules, the smug arrogance, the mysterious hold over Goddell. It seemed strange that Rodger issued a statement right before the game that the titans did nothing wrong. It also seemed strange how much the announcers kept praising how brave the titans were while not mentioning the high school workouts that supposedly violated protocol. 

Let’s not forget that he’s an excellent coach who is very detail oriented and holds his players accountable just like Belichick*.  You’d have never known that the Titans has a big layoff before this game.  They were ready from play one to the end. 

* Accountability meaning doing everything you can to win, not worrying about pesky NFL rules that stand in the way. 

49 minutes ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

I agree the smug D baggery after the win was obnoxious. That classless final TD at the end was pure BB. It was shades of BB crushing Jauron's Bills on Sunday night football years ago. But Vrabel is far stupider than BB and will never have his success and Tannehill is no Brady. The clock has to strike 12 on him at some point and he will revert to the QB we all knew and loved!

2 hours ago, Turbo44 said:

Yep - throwing inside the last 2 minutes to go up 4 td's is a dbag move Belecheat would do.  Hopefully Buffalo remembers that

the Bills will not remember. I have been saying for 25 years that the Bills do not put a team away when they are down. Playing nice and kneeling down only get you a shot in the a**.

9 hours ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Announcers made effort not to mention fact that they were practicing off site with multiple comments on how little practice they had and several falsehoods as well were stated.