Gameday Thread Week 4.5 Bills @ Titans 1st Half

Chandler#81

We miss Jordan Phillips and we miss Lawson.  Both were considerably better than who we have replaced them with.  With the injuries in the secondary we might still be struggling but we would  have a penetrating DT and a DE that could set the edge and collapse the pocket even if he wasn't a speed rusher.

Edited by Maine-iac
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Success said:

For 20 years, we had either a decent or stifling defense, and and all I thought was "I'd give anything for a great offense."

Turns out I wouldn't give everything. I wouldn't give a decent or stifling defense.

Starting to bring flashbacks to that 2014 defense that fell apart the second Tyrod brought a marginally better offense.

Obviously a little different but still sucks to see a good unit not keep that level while the other improves

That's all she wrote.

I was so freaking pissed about this game all week. 

Even though it was only postponed 2 days it felt like two weeks.

Icing on the cake was finding out White, Milano and Brown were all out for this one. I don't care how many Titan players are out. If you made a list of the best players out of the game the first three would all be Bills.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, The Wiz said:

Not gonna lie, they have been pretty bad this year

They’re middling which to us, is poor. No argument there.

But we are still alive and we just need to wait for Josh to wake up and the WR’s to start catching. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Iverwig said:

What game are you watching? This game is not even. One team was prepared and the other team was totally unprepared. The Titans so far look to be the more dominant team right now. 

Without that turnover both teams have two scoring drives. That turnover was basically a gimme