Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, dave mcbride said:

I agree, but look at the situation. The Bills don't know who's coming off the TN COVID list or not right up until game time, they've been waiting around for a couple of days for the next COVID shoe to drop (which didn't happen), they've had two games moved to accommodate a team that appeared to break every rule (and bear in mind that NFL coaches are INTENSELY focused on scheduling regularity/predictability), and TN has had 16 days to prepare, at least with regard to film analysis. It sucks for the Bills, basically, but they do have to go out and play. I agree about that. 

You can/should believe and think what you want. 

Tre White has been the most professional, sincere and dedicated player the Bills have drafted in decades. I am going to take this at face value. 

Go Bills

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I doubt they're thrilled about the situation, but they're professionals.   I don't get all this conspiracy "hmmm convenient injury" speculation.  It has no basis.

I said that because of John Brown, but I didn't know he was hurt. He does have sickle cell trait, btw, and that's a disease in which there is weak oxygenation of the blood. But again, I didn't know he got dinged. I was overspeculating.

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Somehow it seems we enter the game in worst shape than the COVID Titans... can’t believe this! 

Guys need to step up and show why they are in the team, I really trust McD and BBB, so we should be ok! 

They are missing 5 starters and we are missing 3. It’s tough but most teams have injuries like this right now 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

I just think it's a little weird. Brown was fine last game and I didn't hear anything all week about his status. In general, I don't think the Bills are happy about having to play this game. TN has had two weeks to prepare for them, and their entire schedule has been thrown off.  

Brown was on the injury report all freakin' week.  DNP Weds, Limited Thurs and Fri.  Was observed pulling up and hopping after a catch in the open part of Thurs practice.

Was listed with a different injury as limited on Sat (Knee not Calf) and "questionable"

Did you miss this, or what exactly did you expect to hear about Brown all week?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Somehow it seems we enter the game in worst shape than the COVID Titans... can’t believe this! 

Guys need to step up and show why they are in the team, I really trust McD and BBB, so we should be ok! 

I don’t think the players on their “COVID list” show up on the inactives

Just now, dave mcbride said:

I said that because of John Brown, but I didn't know he was hurt. He does have sickle cell trait, btw, and that's a disease in which there is weak oxygenation of the blood. But again, I didn't know he got dinged. I was overspeculating.

I think there’s something to it.  Don’t think it’s overt.  But I do think there’s been a general uneasiness about this game from much of the roster and the inactives make you wonder if some guys are less motivated to push through some pains against a physical and fired up road opponent.  I’m a bit disappointed with the intensity and focus but hopefully Allen gets them jazzed up.  

1 minute ago, Southern Bills Fan said:

Starting to worry about Tre since he got paid. 

I don't buy that players suddenly become inept after they get paid.  I would agree that some don't put forth the effort once they sign that big contract (Dareus for one).  Tre has never impressed me as one who would not put forth maximum effort.  I do  believe he is hurting.  He was out with trainers before the game and likely they agreed that it would be best for his back if he didn't play.  If he's ready for KC, we'll all be thankful.

• Like (+1) 1