Gameday Thread PreGame Bills @ Titans

Chandler#81

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Truly not worried about the offense at all. Brown is valuable but we've seen them utilize all of the receivers and Gabe especially seems poised to step up again. 

I hope the lack of practice hurts the Titans more than the rest helps them. Josh Norman was great last week so I think we can still hold down the outside. Just don't wanna see Jonnu and Henry gashing us in the middle of the field.

I have the Bills D in my fantasy league and I need 10 points from them, which I can't see happening. Obviously don't care as long as the real team gets the W. 

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

Important question... the Titans only have 4 inactive players? Does that means guys are still on the COVID list?

I believe they are considered on IR which the Inactive/Active List Excludes.

Someone correct me if I am wrong 

Just now, dave mcbride said:

You honestly think the Bills are happy about this situation? I think the Bills have handled it well overall because they're a well-run organization, but let's not pretend people are happy about this. 

I don't really care what they think of the situation. They have a game to play.

1 minute ago, par73 said:

D missing their 2 best players, and both starting CB's. AJ Brown back in for Titans. Sounds good. 

lol not just you, but is this team not 4-0? TEAM SPORT. Chill pill, everyone

1 minute ago, JGMcD2 said:

Important question... the Titans only have 4 inactive players? Does that means guys are still on the COVID list?

My last count was they still have 8.  They had 12 (I think) and they activated 4.

Under the radar point: they had a lot of coaches on that list.  I haven't heard a thing about who if any of those guys are eligible to come back. 

• Like (+1) 1

Wow. Milano, White, Brown, Spain, Moss out, plus ofc Wallace and Feliciano. Not good.

We still need to crush them somehow though.

Edmunds needs to make good decisions, Dodson needs to step up, one of CBs need to do their job and Davis needs to make us forget Brown missing. Oh and Winters won't play against Donald.

1 minute ago, Big C said:

Truly not worried about the offense at all. Brown is valuable but we've seen them utilize all of the receivers and Gabe especially seems poised to step up again. 

I hope the lack of practice hurts the Titans more than the rest helps them. Josh Norman was great last week so I think we can still hold down the outside. Just don't wanna see Jonnu and Henry gashing us in the middle of the field.

I have the Bills D in my fantasy league and I need 10 points from them, which I can't see happening. Obviously don't care as long as the real team gets the W. 

I am up 80.5-80.2 and my opponent has the Bills D left to play. I have ... Zack Moss, who I started because it looked like he was going to play. Oh well.