Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

Wilson is playing pretty bad so far.

2 minutes ago, Beast said:

Not to jinx us but our NFC West schedule doesn’t look nearly as daunting as it did at the beginning of the season.

They usually aren't.  Every year we hear about how hard our schedule is going to be.  Then the games are played and all we did was "beat weak teams"

9 minutes ago, Beast said:

Not to jinx us but our NFC West schedule doesn’t look nearly as daunting as it did at the beginning of the season.

After today every team looks beatable with this Bills team.

Edited by TBBills

28 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Did I read correctly the Jets punted twice in the first quarter 4th and 1?

Yes in fact they were the first team since at least 1994 to punt twice on 4th and 1 in the first 5 minutes of the game. Adam Gase is a trend setter.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

45 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Tony Dungy saying the Dak injury may be a blessing in disguise for the Cowboys was totally inappropriate. Might have to run the ball more. I used to like Tony, until that bull####.

Dungy is a moron who couldn't win in Tampa and almost blew it in Indianapolis as well. That team won a SB despite him not because of him.

2 hours ago, Steptide said:

Ya that was some years ago, couldn't remember his name. I remember watching that game live and eating a bowl of cereal when it happened. I remember the broadcast kep showing the reaction of the Louisville bench. Man that was somethin 

The bench was horrified. They also showed the Louisville players on the court covering their faces. I also remember they showed one of the Duke players reactions live and he was upset too.