Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

20 minutes ago, haroldwaide said:

I'm a nurse and that even made me cringe...

As a medical professional, (well, first, thanks for your service) but any chance it’s just dislocated? Or “shattered” as I mentioned earlier? That made my stomach turn. 

I know you don’t have a lot to go on from one replay, but that looked horrible. 

Yep, broke my ankle the in nearly the exact same fashion when I was 17. It hurt bad. ended up with a broken fibula and multiple torn tendons in ankle. Still have a plate on my fibula. He should recover with a good surgeon. 

I know his pain as when my ankle was hanging sideways all I wanted was for someone to hold it upright cause that at least eased some of the pain. 

Just now, holla83 said:

I was just about to mention that. That's the worst one I've ever seen. Kevin Ware is his name

Ya that was some years ago, couldn't remember his name. I remember watching that game live and eating a bowl of cereal when it happened. I remember the broadcast kep showing the reaction of the Louisville bench. Man that was somethin 

2 minutes ago, NobesBLO13 said:

Dak Prescott is ruled out for the game... no chit, thanks for the update tracy wolfson. I was waiting to see if he was warming up on the sideline. 😒

Not sure there's a more useless profession than sideline reporter - maybe restroom attendant