Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

Just now, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Off Topic, but.....

Just watched the give out the Larry O'Brien trophy to the Lakers.

Not nearly as impressive as watching two guys carry out the Stanley Cup wearing a black tux with white gloves.

Here's it was two guys in khakis with a key chain on his belt.

In the locker room instead of champagne they had individual bottles of ... mich ultra 

2 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

I mean you are but that's not what I was talking about Dissly caught a TD.

Just because the media underestimated the Bills doesn't mean we had a tough schedule.

We didnt have a tough schedule but thats not what people expected.  Pitts, Dallas, Phili, Browns, NEx2,  people thought Darnold and the Jets would be good,  Miami was a possible split in some peoples heads. Titans were 9-7 the previous year.  Bills were 6-10 and a lot of people had no faith in Allen.  I am not wrong, but I am done with this conversation

1 minute ago, Scott7975 said:

We didnt have a tough schedule but thats not what people expected.  Pitts, Dallas, Phili, Browns, NEx2,  people thought Darnold and the Jets would be good,  Miami was a possible split in some peoples heads. Titans were 9-7 the previous year.  Bills were 6-10 and a lot of people had no faith in Allen.  I am not wrong, but I am done with this conversation

Week 1 of last year, the narrative was all about which team between the Jets and Bills would grow to challenge the Patriots in the coming years and halfway through that game it didn't look like it'd be us.  Who could have known how epically that team would end up failing.

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Even non-lakers fans can appreciate that they won it the year Kobe died. And I’m a Celtics fan! Congrats to my guy rondo 

Oh yeah that's true I was just watching the Last Dance and it reminded me that the Lakers have won this thing a ***** load of times.