Around the NFL. Sunday Gameday

Chandler#81

12 minutes ago, stevewin said:

Not sure there's a more useless profession than sideline reporter - maybe restroom attendant 

I very much prefer the sideline reporter over the creepy restroom attendant! They don’t expect a tip for watching me pee and wash my hands! “Hey! I’ve been doing this by myself a LONG time!”  I would rather pay them to leave! 

OK, back to football...............

For two lousy teams, this is a fairly entertaining game. 

Edited by Augie

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean other than having a stat king at QB is it much different?  They werent going anywhere

Definitely not. D is is giving up 36pts a game average through 5 weeks. That is historic worst in NFL if season ended today.

Edited by Real McNasty
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Augie said:

I very much prefer the sideline reporter over the creepy restroom attendant! They don’t expect a tip for watching me pee and wash my hands! “Hey! I’ve been doing this by myself a LONG time!”  I would rather pay them to leave! 

OK, back to football...............

I only tip if they hold mine for me.

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I mean other than having a stat king at QB is it much different?  They werent going anywhere

Indi really kicked a FG there? Ugh.

I think with Dak they would have won that atrocious division. Without him maybe Philly have already done enough and will go the playoffs at 1-15-1.

• Haha (+1) 1