Bills-Titans score predictions

YoloinOhio

1 minute ago, buffalo2218 said:

Rarely do I do this, but for those here picking the Titans to win, in what time has any Bills fan ever feared Ryan Tannehill?

Bills defense rebounds, Allen get back on the 300+ track

Bills 34-17

I feel like I'm missing something. Why the hell do so many bills fans think the titans win this game lol?..

Bills 31

Titans 27

• Like (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, ALLEN1QB said:

You have to give the covid crusaders 19

I though of that l, but couldn’t stand the thought off the safety 😁

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Logic said:

It feels like a real coin flip to me.

The Jaguars and Vikings both hung 30 points on the Titans, and the Bills have a better offense than both of them. Their defense is ranked 15th in points per game allowed. Middle of the pack. 

On the other hand, our defense is ranked even worse in points per game, and I'm not sure they'll be up to the task of stopping Derrick Henry.

I'll say 30-29 Titans, with some sort of bogus call by the refs that infuriates Bills fans. Hope I'm wrong.

No, I don’t think that will be an issue. I mean, we survived the “interception call” and the “no, having the ball in the end zone doesn’t make it a touchdown call”. 

I think we’ll be just fine. On a related note, our therapist has a new car and mentioned she’s looking for a bigger boat. 

But we’ll be fine......

• Haha (+1) 3

Titans 56-35. Titans run throw the Bills who are unwilling to touch any Titans player in fear of the Rona. After the game it is found that 3 Titans have tested positive for Covid again.

Edit: Tannehill still finds a way to throw a pick to Jairus Byrd in the game.

Edited by dma0034
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm with Logic.  It would be a lot easier to make an informed pick with some information.  Who's going to play Tuesday night and who's night?  Is the game even happening on Tuesday? 

If the Titans have a dozen guys on IR/Covid, the Bills will win easily.  If the Titans are healthy and Tre is out, it could be a different story.  

My best guess:

Bills 27, Titans 20.

42 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Wow!  What reasons did Joe B and Matt P propound for this poltroonery?

I just gave it a listen, they think an energized Titans defense can slow down the Bills offense. Admittedly possible but I'm not sure I agree with that since they really haven't played well yet this season. This game does feel like real bad juju to me.

Edited by Rochesterian Bills Fan

14 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I just gave it a listen, they think an energized Titans defense can slow down the Bills offense. Admittedly possible but I'm not sure I agree with that since they really haven't played well yet this season. This game does feel like real bad juju to me.

So their prediction is basically Henry trucks us, while Titans D shuts us?

I dunno.  Wish we had Milano.  But we did OK against Vegas, keeping Jacobs in check.

Titans D gave up >=30 points to the Jags and the Vikes.  480 and 464 yds, respectively.

I'm expecting a tough game, and the Bills will have to overcome all the distractions and uncertainty, just seems kind of weak sauce prediction for a Bills fan. 

8 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So their prediction is basically Henry trucks us, while Titans D shuts us?

I dunno.  Wish we had Milano.

I think his expectation is the Titans will have found a way to tight up on D in their downtime. This game feels like bad juju, buy I mostly feel that way though. Well we will see if it happens in 7 hours.

Edited by Rochesterian Bills Fan