MNF: Pats* at Chiefs 7:05 pm CBS

YoloinOhio

19 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

No, I actually can’t even taste the apple cider. I just went thru a half gal. 

You need more sugar.

Make some chocolate milk, really heavy on the chocolate. You can even dump some extra sugar in it.

Then take a mouthful and hold it until its warm before you drink it down. 

Repeat until you're no longer at death's door.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I love how Romo said the AFCE race is going to go “right down to the wire”.

I was like, uhhhh nope, it’s all over.

Seriously???   NE wins that game w/ Newton.

Defense was terrific and they had something like 180 yards on the ground.  The Bills will have a huge challenge in a few weeks.

• Like (+1) 3

9 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Don’t be too cocksure with Belicheck.  Ever.

It would be nice if the goat would just decide to pack up all his rings and retire, but apparently he has loved the game since he was an errand-boy for Teddy Marchibroda.

They are going to have to pry that clipboard out of his cold dead hands.... and Kraft loves him so he probably has a contract for life.... so damn.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

New England* is ALWAYS more physical than Buffalo. This year looks no different. 

Might not matter anymore, though.

Times are changing.

Our D better put on their big boy pants when they play NE. There's blood in the water and the time to strike hasn't been this good in a long while. 

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

I love how Romo said the AFCE race is going to go “right down to the wire”.

I was like, uhhhh nope, it’s all over.

all over? lol

we've had the last 3 games come down to an onside kick recovery. 4 games in...relax 

3 minutes ago, WideNine said:

It would be nice if the goat would just decide to pack up all his rings and retire, but apparently he has loved the game since he was an errand-boy for Teddy Marchibroda.

They are going to have to pry that clipboard out of his cold dead hands.... and Kraft loves him so he probably has a contract for life.... so damn.

and even then, no one has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that a pickled brain in a jar, with a few electrical leads coming out of it, CAN’T be an effective NFL head coach.

• Haha (+1) 1

Patriots-Chiefs showed the Bills how far they have to raise their game.   Those teams slugged it out for 55 minutes,.  The Patriots did it with two QBs who weren't up to the moment, but they kept on slugging.  That was higher level intensity than the Bills saw in Las Vegas or against the Rams.   That was two teams executing really well, grinding each other to a halt until KC finally exploded.  

I hope the Bills were watching.   That's the next level.  They have to bring against KC like that and against the Pats like that.  That's the next test.  

• Like (+1) 6

22 minutes ago, ColoradoBills said:

LOL.  No, I heard X is actually dangerous.

30 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Pepper X

Meh, they are really hot, don’t get me wrong, but I have a sauce or two with pepper X. One is the last dab xxx redux. It’s actually one of my favorites. It’s definitely not a “Dip your French fry in” kinda sauce. But I throw 4-5 dabs in a bowl of chili and it’s really good. Or if I make salsa, I’ll throw some in. 

I have some ghost pepper sauces too. Some are really tasty. Others aren’t. 

The sauces you really have to look out for are the ones made with distillate regardless of pepper. Basically you can take say 50 peppers and condense them into a droplet. Da Bomb is a good example. 

I love hot sauce but I am not a hot freak where I am always chasing the dragon to see how much heat I can handle. Depending on the prize I could maybe toss down 10 ghost pepper wings. I can get through 5 of the suicide or whatever wings at Duff’s. But that’s tough, and maybe once every few years just to see if I can. 😂

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Shaw66 said:

Patriots-Chiefs showed the Bills how far they have to raise their game.   Those teams slugged it out for 55 minutes,.  The Patriots did it with two QBs who weren't up to the moment, but they kept on slugging.  That was higher level intensity than the Bills saw in Las Vegas or against the Rams.   That was two teams executing really well, grinding each other to a halt until KC finally exploded.  

I hope the Bills were watching.   That's the next level.  They have to bring against KC like that and against the Pats like that.  That's the next test.  

Can't look past the Titans, but yes, that game felt like late December football.

14 minutes ago, billsbackto81 said:

Our D better put on their big boy pants when they play NE. There's blood in the water and the time to strike hasn't been this good in a long while. 

Then it'll take shock and awe...SHOCK AND AWE, BABY!

1 minute ago, RiotAct said:

and even then, no one has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that a pickled brain in a jar, with a few electrical leads coming out of it, CAN’T be an effective NFL head coach.

I could always wish that he would go senile, but have that feeling that by the time Belichick stops doing advanced football calculus I will likely be asking Alexa to remind what my name is, what meds I need to take today, and did it reorder my Depends.