Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

6 minutes ago, Real McNasty said:

This is the right approach IMO and I would fully support it. If they want to consider it the Bills forfeiting then sobeit. I'm sure I'll get beat down here but would rather be a healthy 4-1 team than a sick 5-0 team coming up to the Pats in a few weeks which is one of our most important games coming up.

nobody is sick enough to not play

trying to be kept "safe"from positive tests is a very different metric

8 minutes ago, wiseman3 said:

If its true that the coach hasn't had any contact with anyone in the organization in 2 weeks, and noone else tests positive these next 2 days, then I'm cool with them playing. But that is a HUGE if. I don't mind the NFL taking their time to investigate. If he truly hasn't had contact, then keep testing and play the game

If that’s the case - why would they need to close the facility today?

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Reminds me of Jaws. " It's completely under control. As you can see, it's a beautiful day, the beaches are open, and people are having a wonderful time."

Edited by Doc Brown
  • Haha (+1) 7

14 minutes ago, NewEra said:

That’s fine, you can do whatever you like.  It’s really a stupid take though

Really?  Bills will face the best team in the league and will have a short week.  I am passionate about the Bills but I can be objective.  

Just now, Nitro said:

Really?  Bills will face the best team in the league and will have a short week.  I am passionate about the Bills but I can be objective.  

Objective = the Bills already lost.  

great take

1 minute ago, TheProcess said:

Who covers Travis Kelce for us with Milano out? Such a huge loss without him up. 

If it makes you feel better if none of this happened Milano would still be out.  I've gone from optimistic to irate to apathetic....reminds me of my marriage.

• Haha (+1) 1

Interesting on how the NFL is proceeding with the COVID problem.  Bills vs Titans game, they are trying desperately to get it played while NE vs Denver is pushed ton next weekend.  Miami vs NE gets postponed.  Smacks of favoritism for NE.  I am shocked!  (sarcasm alert).