Week 5: Bills at Titans on Tuesday Night Football

YoloinOhio

If we can get to 5-0 this week it would be huge. This was one of the games I had marked on the schedule as a toss up. I believe it would cement our minimum win total as 11 and put us more in the realm of 12-13 regular season wins. 

• Like (+1) 3

13 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

Based on professional athlete mentality and behavioral patterns...they probably feel invincible.  At least the younger group of players...any Vet Who has been through the ringer of play and life probably has a better perspective.

when you get told and treated form the age of 12ish that you are literally a Demi-God amongst sheep that starts to effect your thinking.

Painting everyone in the same brush. The NFL up to this point has done pretty well following protocol.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The defense needs to get its act in gear.  Hopefully the 4th Quarter against the Raiders was our wake-up moment.

I keep hearing the excuse that defenses "all over the league are playing terrible this year."

While this is true, the Bills are still playing at a below-average level compared to the rest of the NFL.  We may have played the Rams, but we also played the Jets.

We are 17th in the league in points allowed.

We are 18th in the league in yards allowed per pass. 

We are 16th in the league in yards allowed per rush.

6 minutes ago, mjt328 said:

The defense needs to get its act in gear.  Hopefully the 4th Quarter against the Raiders was our wake-up moment.

I keep hearing the excuse that defenses "all over the league are playing terrible this year."

While this is true, the Bills are still playing at a below-average level compared to the rest of the NFL.  We may have played the Rams, but we also played the Jets.

We are 17th in the league in points allowed.

We are 18th in the league in yards allowed per pass. 

We are 16th in the league in yards allowed per rush.

The Giants D did a very good job against the same Rams team that scored 4 TD's on 4 consecutive drives in BUF so the Bills D has been a disappointment this season (so far).

1 hour ago, FeelingOnYouboty said:

If we win this game 😳 

'If??     The Titans defense is a mess...   Jump on them now. 

4 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Good news!

Edited by gordong

1 minute ago, Giuseppe Tognarelli said:

We shouldn't expect any advantage in this game. The perception of them being banged up or unprepared because of the virus could be psychologically detrimental to our team, which is already excited about the Chiefs game. This is the definition of a toss-up game.

Lol that is funny. None of that is happening though so do not worry.

1 minute ago, Keukasmallies said:

Not sure about taking the team into the Titans facility; seems like a risk of exposure to me....

I suggest you read up on the virus if you think it would sit in the stadium for a week waiting for the Bills lol

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1