Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

2 hours ago, Nelius said:

A Stephen Miller apologist?! Wow, there's like only two of you out there.  Incredibly rare.

I'd point you to anecdoctes from his relatives and his entire high school. Ex-Breitbart editor comments, leaked emails that were released, the substance of Trump's domestic policy speeches, etc. I just googled "Is Stephen Miller a white supremacist?" and unfortunately don't have the next six hours free to wade through all of the evidence. 

Not surprisingly, you've offered no evidence. People who care enough to respond and can support their position do, but for some reason you didn't.

Perhaps it's because you can't. Prove me wrong.

Edited by Rob's House

32 minutes ago, Commsvet11 said:

Not everybody works weekends. 

So funny watching people actually justify it. Watching weirdos doing this when not long ago they were protesting that masks was invading their freedom. 

Edited by TBBills

Just now, TBBills said:

So funny watching people actually justify it. So funny to watch weirdos doing this when not long ago they were protesting that masks was invading their freedom. 

Whose justifying it? If people want to waste a sunny afternoon showing their support then so be it, it’s their time to waste. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, meazza said:

Whose justifying it? If people want to waste a sunny afternoon showing their support then so be it, it’s their time to waste. 

You just responded to me doing what you just asked... Lots of crazy people wasting time.

1 minute ago, TBBills said:

So funny watching people actually justify it. Watching weirdos doing this when not long ago they were protesting that masks was invading their freedom. 

Ahhhhh.

The old standby of "I am so amused from up here on the mountaintop, watching you try to explain things that I "know" are wrong.

Always a classic non-response.

Just now, B-Man said:

Ahhhhh.

The old standby of "I am so amused from up here on the mountaintop, watching you try to explain things that I "know" are wrong.

Always a classic non-response.

Hey it's Mr. gullible himself... Posting more fake twitter *****?

Edited by TBBills

2 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You just responded to me doing what you just asked... Lots of crazy people wasting time.

I’m waiting for my son to fall asleep so I can place him in his crib.  Not much else to do.

4 minutes ago, TBBills said:

1 minute ago, meazza said:

I’m waiting for my son to fall asleep so I can place him in his crib.  Not much else to do.

Kind of ironic, you are taking care of two infants then.............

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Cam Newton must be a Republican to.

Is Cam Newton in Congress or was that the usual nonsense?

15 hours ago, BillStime said:

Well, we know Trump would never act selfishly or stupidly, so this is quite the mystery.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

More BS from the bull####-man.... How is your friend DR?

Can you add more than this? 

If you’re happy a few posters who campIgn and bully got banned, why not celebrate that by posting better content yourself? 

11 minutes ago, shoshin said:

If you’re happy a few posters who campIgn and bully got banned, why not celebrate that by posting better content yourself? 

Because that was never the intention. The goal is to simply make this a one sided discussion full of memes. These people are brain dead. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, meazza said:

Because that was never the intention. The goal is to simply make this a one sided discussion full of memes. These people are brain dead. 

The board is full of memes. The guy just banned retweeted a billion a day and then...one too many. Agreed that it’s brain dead behavior. 

Edited by shoshin

1 minute ago, shoshin said:

The board is full of memes. The guy just banned retweeted a billion a day and then...one too many. Agreed that it’s brain dead behavior. 

Not even close to the same .  Get real.

This is why people aren’t civil with you.  Because you’re a dumbass. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, meazza said:

Not even close to the same .  Get real.

This is why people aren’t civil with you.  Because you’re a dumbass. 

And still I’ve never insulted you. I wish you the best and miss my visits across the border a ton. 

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I’ll accept this one, it keeps it fresh.  

How many people should have died, if any,  as a result of COVID-19?  

How many infections  and deaths (Of the 208,000 cited) occurred as a result of continuous and sustained protesting across the country?  

You’ve mentioned leadership several times exclusively as it relates to DJT.  We’re any other politicians complicit in the death count? 

Finally, do you agree with the estimate that COVID  deaths may be inflated by as much as 25%, and if not, what would you project? 

The crown of leadership is heavy and lonely. He ask for that role and got it. Leadership comes with the added expense of not allowing you to point fingers, you are charged with creating the best possible outcome. 

How many would have , speculation maybe half as many at this point considering the greatest nation in the world, with the greatest healthcare system is at the top or near the top of deaths per million citizens. The scaredy situation is that there appears to be an exceleration of cases. Deaths per illness has dropped because older people are now staying out of the mainstream for protection of their lives. But where does this end...300,000? 400,000?

We're others involved? Yes. Many governors opened sooner than they should and carried trumps message, masks? only for the softies. Mayors allowed riots and protests ? The message people like Cuomo delivered were often so countered by presidential messages. Cuomo like many blew the issue of seniors homes? Thousands died as a result. But he was at least in there fighting each day, making consistent presentations, some good decisions, some bad.

Trump played politics with your mother's life.

Whether inflation is there...people would have died anyway because of pre existing conditions...yes certainly, but they may also may be understated for the same reason. 

Sorry for the rambling...

• Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

It’s a charade 

Yep.  He's going to win in a landslide.  You sound 10000000x worse than the old GOP did during Hurricane Sandy in the week before the 2012 election.  

Exposing the delusional day by day.

5 hours ago, Kemp said:

Is Cam Newton in Congress or was that the usual nonsense?

No it's a serious question since every time a member of the GOP tests positive its because they are a member of the GOP and thus doesn't care about "protocol" and wearing face diapers.  

So the logic applies across the board regarding positive tests.  Or are you too much of a hack to not understand that.  These are your ridiculous conclusions not mine.

And really......Brooklyn Dad?  Lol.  What exactly does he do for a living besides "resist?"  

17 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  He's going to win in a landslide.  You sound 10000000x worse than the old GOP did during Hurricane Sandy in the week before the 2012 election.  

Exposing the delusional day by day.

No it's a serious question since every time a member of the GOP tests positive its because they are a member of the GOP and thus doesn't care about "protocol" and wearing face diapers.  

So the logic applies across the board regarding positive tests.  Or are you too much of a hack to not understand that.  These are your ridiculous conclusions not mine.

And really......Brooklyn Dad?  Lol.  What exactly does he do for a living besides "resist?"  

Republicans in Congress and around the President are dropping like flies and you bring up Cam Newton. Weird.

Brooklyn Dad? Weirder.

5 hours ago, shoshin said:

I think you are in for a surprise if you expect enlightened discussion here once the exodus is complete. It is a shame. It may have been dysfunctional and combative at times,  but it was interesting and informative.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo_Gal said:

I think you are in for a surprise if you expect enlightened discussion here once the exodus is complete. It is a shame. It may have been dysfunctional and combative at times,  but it was interesting and informative.

So you’re all leaving because you can’t stand being called out for your bullshift? Hypocrisy? 

Bye Felicia go to your Q infested bubble 

• Like (+1) 3

5 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

What is enlightening about watching you post fake ***** on this forum and watch you fall for it yourself?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Niagara Bill said:

The crown of leadership is heavy and lonely. He ask for that role and got it. Leadership comes with the added expense of not allowing you to point fingers, you are charged with creating the best possible outcome. 

How many would have , speculation maybe half as many at this point considering the greatest nation in the world, with the greatest healthcare system is at the top or near the top of deaths per million citizens. The scaredy situation is that there appears to be an exceleration of cases. Deaths per illness has dropped because older people are now staying out of the mainstream for protection of their lives. But where does this end...300,000? 400,000?

We're others involved? Yes. Many governors opened sooner than they should and carried trumps message, masks? only for the softies. Mayors allowed riots and protests ? The message people like Cuomo delivered were often so countered by presidential messages. Cuomo like many blew the issue of seniors homes? Thousands died as a result. But he was at least in there fighting each day, making consistent presentations, some good decisions, some bad.

Trump played politics with your mother's life.

Whether inflation is there...people would have died anyway because of pre existing conditions...yes certainly, but they may also may be understated for the same reason. 

Sorry for the rambling...

I appreciate the response. 

You answered the numbers question as I thought you might, nothing concrete, a maybe kinda sorta, maybe 104k right now, with speculation on what older Americans are doing and the impact on the totals, and so on. 

I see that as a guess. That’s fine.  The numbers initially projected by the prognosticators was that millions would die in this country.  

You took a pass on guessing about the numbers of transmissions, illness and death that were caused by protests, and by protests I mean often tens of thousands of people standing arm in arm, face to face often joined by the very politicians you’re giving a pass to now.  I assumed you would do that, because the reality is that the number of cases and deaths that flowed directly from those protests is staggering.  On this count, I’m simply following the logic laid out by the CDC, Trump, and governors like Andrew Cuomo.  

You took a quick run by on the accuracy of the statistics cited as the gold standard, as I expected you would.  The number cited by Debra Birks (sp) a member of the presidential task force, a few months back was 25%.  

The best conclusions I can come up with about leaders in direct control of the activities undertaken by ordinary citizens on a local level is that:

1. The transmissions and death rate that surely followed was a necessary sacrifice because the message was so important,

2.  They figured it was a good time to cull the herd and get rid of a whole bunch of people;

3. Generalized incompetence played a part and control of the citizenry was worth whatever pain and anguish followed;

So, thanks for sharing.  I’m of the mind we’re being steamrolled with misinformation for a variety of reasons.  Based on the Sunday traffic patterns on this sunny October day, and the relative activity of folks in my area, lots of people feel the same way. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

President Donald Trump was seen in a photo taken at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center apparently signing a blank piece of paper with a marker, further undermining the credibility of the White House when it comes to the president's health.

The White House on Saturday night released pictures of the president working at the hospital, where he remained for a second night after he and First Lady Melania Trump both tested positive for the coronavirus. 

Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and a senior aide, shared one the pictures on her Twitter page, adding: "Nothing can stop him from working for the American people. RELENTLESS!"

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-walter-reed-photo-op-blank-paper-1536238

30 minutes ago, TBBills said:

My guess is the Rudy G and the rest all have stock in that too

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

President Donald Trump was seen in a photo taken at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center apparently signing a blank piece of paper with a marker, further undermining the credibility of the White House when it comes to the president's health.

The White House on Saturday night released pictures of the president working at the hospital, where he remained for a second night after he and First Lady Melania Trump both tested positive for the coronavirus. 

Ivanka Trump, the president's daughter and a senior aide, shared one the pictures on her Twitter page, adding: "Nothing can stop him from working for the American people. RELENTLESS!"

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-walter-reed-photo-op-blank-paper-1536238

A metaphor for this presidency of ever there was one.  

• Haha (+1) 1