Trump, Melania Test Positive for COVID 19

6 minutes ago, SoTier said:

I spent the day catching all the action on the Red Zone Channel for the early games, and then watching the Bills go 4-0 with another impressive offensive show, so when I wandered over to PPP and saw the posts showing this presidential motorcade, I thought that this was some dumbass tweeterhead stringing together a few clips of past presidential motorcades and trying to pass them off as a current event (Sunday afternoon).   It wasn't.  The POTUS, infected with covid-19, intermittently being on oxygen, and being treated with drugs generally reserved for patients seriously ill from the disease, went for a f'n joyride around Bethesda, MD like a sixteen-year-old trying to impress some girls with his fancy wheels on a Saturday night!!!  :doh:

There's a recent thread in PPP based on the question of would Trump suffer long-term mental effects that would make him unfit to serve a second term.   I think that question is moot.  Covid Donnie has demonstrated that he's irrational now.   He's behaved like your 90-year-old grandfather starting the slide into age-related dementia.

If I’m reading you correctly, you’re saying thank goodness our President is feeling better! 

11 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

That is a lot of people wishing him well... in Bethesda, Maryland!

And yes, the press had a melt-down over this.

LOL:

Basically:

That is F****** Deplorable!!! 

Taking a joy ride when he should be in isolation!!!  Ignoring Doctors advice yet again!! 

He is endangering people to feed his big fat ego.

And where is the news on Melania?  

It is all about Don and not his Christmas hating wife.  

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

What rationale person here, infected with a deadly virus would tell someone please drive me around for a political stunt/photo shoot knowing you're risking the life of the person you are asking and their families?

He is the president and it’s important that he be seen. I don’t fault that. 

I doubt that whoever was in the car wasn’t a willing volunteer, though I’d hope the WH clarifies it so other Covid positive people aren’t out at grocery stores today. 

Edited by shoshin

8 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Taking a joy ride when he should be in isolation!!!  Ignoring Doctors advice yet again!! 

The reports are that his doctor’s approved the joyride.  

What can we do to get you back on the Trump 2020 team again?  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

You would never say that about any of the riots. Not once. Not ever...

• Like (+1) 3

23 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The reports are that his doctor’s approved the joyride.  

What can we do to get you back on the Trump 2020 team again?  

The SAME doctors that lied to you on live TV the other day?  

He has an infectious disease in a world wide pandemic

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

US Cases 7.44M
US Deaths 210K

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

He an infectious disease in a world wide pandemic

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

US Cases 7.44M
US Deaths 210K

So now you don't trust the fine doctors at Walter Reed? Are they the only doctors who appear on TV that you do not trust, or are you biased against physicians who work with our veterans?

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

210 Thousand AMERICAN people have died !!! 

The Idiot in charge and his clueless son had said 60K deaths would be a success.  

this is 3 times that number now.

wake up people 

You've chosen to ignore content by Reality Check

Get a clue stalker 

Once again, this is disingenuous, to put it...politely...

As for waking up, I am pretty sure that people are already awake at this time. It is Monday, and people have their work to do.

Good morning by the way.

Are you going to post again that you are ignoring me when clearly you are not?

Other people can read what you post, in case you forgot.

20 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

He has an infectious disease in a world wide pandemic

Coronavirus Cases:

Deaths:

US Cases 7.44M
US Deaths 210K

I’ve actually heard about 7 different versions of medical advice from experts with different perspectives.  

I’ve heard that the staying at home, social distancing and wearing a mask is the only way, then I heard that churches and Memorial Day gatherings of 11 or more spread the virus but that gatherings of 22,783 people do not.  I’ve heard that 0 people in an open air football stadium is the only answer but that 7,000 in a place built for 80,000 might be ok.  I’ve heard that masks work, but maybe don’t, but probably do.  I’ve heard that the best course of action is to stay at home with the blinds drawn like you’re hiding out after ratting on John Gotti is the answer, unless you need petunias from the Home Depot in which case you gots ta take your chances. 

I’m uncertain as to what doctors lied to me, my most recent visit was for a colonoscopy 5 years after my last one.  I was hurt the doctor didn’t recognize me but other than that he seemed honest enough. 

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2

OK, we’ve clearly jumped the shark. The President is riding in his car. The same one he always rides in. What’s he supposed to ride in? A windowless van?  We get it already! Some of you hate the President. But let’s not just be totally stupid here. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, spartacus said:

He could not infect anyone

I saw him wearing a mask

all is well

What is he also had a soda and a sandwich with him?  

If there's anything I've learned in this pandemic, it's that a mask, a drink, or food - equivalent to or better than a sandwich - can prevent the spread of a virus.  Having all 3 with you at all times must be the holy Trinity of viral PPE.

• Like (+1) 1

😄

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Hospitalized Trump Has More Energy Than ‘Healthy’ Biden. 

“I’m mentally exhausted from the awfulness from the Left since last Friday morning. Basic human decency is out the window and I don’t know if the other side will ever get it back. I spent a good chunk of the weekend shunning social media and drinking a strong IPA. That may be the plan every weekend going forward for the rest of the year, or until the election is finally over next June.”

• Like (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Here's a conspiracy theory for you.............😐

Speculation mounts about the source of President Trump’s illness

American Thinker, by Deborah Franklin

Original Article

So, in 2017 NYS Senator Chuck Schumer made a very chilling and emphatic statement.  It was the type of statement that you would see in a movie about a lone hero fighting an entrenched and powerful governmental enemy.  There was no widespread condemnation, no media outrage, no concern la about civil liberties or KGBesque tactics:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/administration/312605-schumer-trump-being-really-dumb-by-going-after-intelligence-community%3famp

“Six ways to Sunday to get you”.  

No commentary about lawful activity, about hard investigative work, just “six ways to Sunday” to get you.  

Imo, a powerful US Senator with access to our nation’s secrets would know exactly what the IC could or would do.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Boy, oh boy you are selective. Posted right below that big  thread you chose was this:

Annnnnnnnnnnnnd if you watched his videos, he updated on the First Lady's health. 🙂

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Here's a conspiracy theory for you.............😐

Speculation mounts about the source of President Trump’s illness

American Thinker, by Deborah Franklin

Original Article

Holy crap...All the talk of “troll” posts...and no matter your reasoning...you read and post this gibberish

• Like (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😄

KRUISER’S MORNING BRIEF: Hospitalized Trump Has More Energy Than ‘Healthy’ Biden. 

“I’m mentally exhausted from the awfulness from the Left since last Friday morning. Basic human decency is out the window and I don’t know if the other side will ever get it back. I spent a good chunk of the weekend shunning social media and drinking a strong IPA. That may be the plan every weekend going forward for the rest of the year, or until the election is finally over next June.”

I’m more concerned about the lack of decency that gave rise to a pandemic that we tried to cure with magic, Lysol, hydroxychloroquine, and lies.  

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, shoshin said:

Why are you arguing with Twitter at PPP? Did someone here suggest the photos were fake? 

It is...........as all my posts are..........an informational thing.

Perhaps no one here on PPP has said it, but news services around the country, like Yahoo, are reporting it.

I thought that you might want to know.

I guess I was wrong.

• Like (+1) 1