All the Josh MVP will be over soon so enjoy it now

Once we start getting the high winds and snow he won’t be able to keep up these numbers, or keep up with QB’s that play in domes or in warmer weather. Like most years the weather in Buffalo will most likely be so bad that 200 yards passing will be a feat. 

I’m not saying he won’t be the best QB in those games but overall numbers will be what matters.

And believe me I’m a huge Josh Allen fan. Just saying until we get a new stadium the second half of the seasons will be low pass yard games. 

Not that the MVP is what matters a Super Bowl is what we want. But there so much argument in the media about MVP and I just think it’s unattainable for Josh in our facilities.

Edited by Kingston Bills Fan
  • Haha (+1) 9

4 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Once we start getting the high winds and snow he won’t be able to keep up these numbers, or keep up with QB’s that play in domes or in warmer weather. Like most years the weather in Buffalo will most likely be so bad that 200 yards passing will be a feat. 

I’m not saying he won’t be the best QB in those games but overall numbers will be what matters.

And believe me I’m a huge Josh Allen fan. Just saying until we get a new stadium the second half of the seasons will be low pass yard games. 

Not that the MVP is what matters a Super Bowl is what we want. But there so much argument in the media about MVP and I just think it’s unattainable for Josh in our facilities.

This is the most overblown bull crap ever. There is legitimately around 2, sometimes only 1, awful weather games in OC each year. Why do people keep on about this crap? As a general rule, even in the winter, the weather is manageable most of the time.  

• Like (+1) 12
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Bloitoucherazz!

4 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

This thread is duuuuuuuuuumb.  -2/10

Yes. It. Is.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Richard Noggin said:

A stat nerd or someone even minimally motivated, possessing only a perfunctory fluency in Google, could quickly settle this old myth.

What say you, oh motivated ones? Does the weather in Orchard Park REALLY limit passing stats for Buffalo QBs in the second half of seasons?

Wasn't it GB who put up something like 500 yards, mostly through the air, in the infamous whiteout game?