All the Josh MVP will be over soon so enjoy it now

19 hours ago, The Red King said:

I thought we drafted Allen because his bazooka arm could throw the ball normally even in armageddon conditions.ย ๐Ÿค”

ย 

Ha Ha - Arm-a-geddon - Sounds like a nick name for Josh Allen IF he gets REALLY GREAT. ๐Ÿ˜‰ย 

• Awesome! (+1) 2

• 2 months later...

Here we are week at 14....... Josh has already surpassed his yardage and TD totals with 4 games left in the season, as well as completing passes at a 70% clip. Seems like the "Josh for MVP" talk is just heating up and this may go on for some years to come.ย :thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/28/2020 at 11:38 PM, Stank_Nasty said:

This is the most overblown bull crap ever. There is legitimately around 2, sometimes only 1, awful weather games in OC each year. Why do people keep on about this crap? As a general rule, even in the winter, the weather is manageable most of the time. ย 

ย 

Actually some of the worse weather games have occurred in November too.ย  Recall the weekend of the 51-3 Oakland game temps were in 50's?

On 9/28/2020 at 11:32 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Once we start getting the high winds and snow he wonโ€™t be able to keep up these numbers,ย or keep up with QBโ€™s that play in domesย or in warmerย weather. Like most years the weather in Buffalo will most likely be so bad that 200 yards passing will be a feat.ย 

Iโ€™m not saying he wonโ€™t be the best QBย in those games but overall numbers will be what matters.

ย 

And believe me Iโ€™m a huge Josh Allen fan.ย Just saying until we get a new stadiumย theย second half of the seasons will be low pass yard games.ย 
ย 

Not that the MVP is what matters aย Super Bowl is what we want. But there so much argument in the media about MVP and I just think itโ€™s unattainable for Josh in our facilities.

ย 

I don't.

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, billsfan89 said:

Allen was a long shot MVP candidate after he hit his stat slump against KC and the Titans. Russell Wilson, Aaron Rodgers and Mahomes have the inside track on him. I just don't see Josh leapfrogging 3 other QB's esp in bad weather conditions.

Russell has trailed off a bit.ย  His last 4-5 games have been average, slightly above maybe.ย  I don't expect him to catch Rodgers or Mahomes unless he is lights out the remainder of the season.

On 9/28/2020 at 11:32 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

Once we start getting the high winds and snow he wonโ€™t be able to keep up these numbers,ย or keep up with QBโ€™s that play in domesย or in warmerย weather. Like most years the weather in Buffalo will most likely be so bad that 200 yards passing will be a feat.ย 

Iโ€™m not saying he wonโ€™t be the best QBย in those games but overall numbers will be what matters.

ย 

And believe me Iโ€™m a huge Josh Allen fan.ย Just saying until we get a new stadiumย theย second half of the seasons will be low pass yard games.ย 
ย 

Not that the MVP is what matters aย Super Bowl is what we want. But there so much argument in the media about MVP and I just think itโ€™s unattainable for Josh in our facilities.

ย 

Jim Kelly regularly threw for around 300 yards in playoff games at home.

ย 

Josh Allen has a stringer arm than Jim ever had and that is no knock onnour HOFer.

17 minutes ago, ToGoGo said:

ย 

The haters always say stuff like "believe me, I'll be the first one to congratulate him".ย 

Is this similar to the "I don't want to sound like a racist buuuuuuuuuuuuutttttttt................"

ย 

If you need to preface your comment with an excuse, you're already saying something wrong.

Edited by The Wiz

On 9/28/2020 at 10:32 PM, Kingston Bills Fan said:

ย 

ย 

acfae9d228477898aa979c4b80e2a364.gif

• Haha (+1) 1