Gameday PreGame Thread Bills vs. Rams

Chandler#81

7 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yet they only scored 12 points when they played the Steelers last year at Heinz field. It was a 4:25 start which theoretically should have helped them. They also only scored 20 in Cleveland last year, a night game, which also should have helped them, vs a bad team. That was a win but only by 7 and if not for a ridiculously stupid call on 4th down by kitchens they were very close to losing. Finally, none of these East coast games represent precedent to the Situation they have today, which is consecutive East coast games in which they traveled back and forth to west coast. 

Am I missing something? Last year's Steelers game at the Ketchup Bottle was flexed to SNF and the Cleveland game was a loss and an early start IIRC.

22 minutes ago, Ralonzo said:

Remember at the draft when Beane  talked about big hands and big arm to throw in the wind and weather in Orchard Park? I guess it's a thing after all.

They did not go down the field in the Jets game necessarily, but the threat is there. You do have to learn the stadium. There was that one game against the Cardinals where Kelly kept hitting these bombs to Tasker downwind, it looked like he was just lobbing the ball up in the air and letting the wind take it downfield like a balloon, knowing where it was gonna drop. I'm not expecting that from Allen yet but who knows, he's doing all the things people said he'd never do already.

Goff has small hands and I'd say NFL-average arm, not plus or elite. The more wind, the better for the Bills read-react defensive matchup if he fails to spin it and it gets hung up or sails.

Eagles played a smart game last year.  Moved the ball by exposing Bills tackling issues.  Wentzz hurt them with screens and scrambles and they did a good job keeping Josh in the pocket.  The wind today won't be as big as it was that day, though.

19 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I know people can’t stand the guy, but why not move Lee Smith to FB? He’s not going to get on the field as a TE. He’s an excellent blocker. Maybe he could add an element to out rushing attack. 

I like the guy.  Great at what he does and is a good team mate.  Someone cheap shots Josh, he's most likely to respond.  The penalties are the biggest minus.

55 minutes ago, Gugny said:

Week 1 was locally televised, Bills won and Josh slung for 300+.

Week 2 was NOT locally televised, Bills won and Josh threw for over 400.

The only trend is winning and high output from Josh.

Incidentally, this week's game is NOT locally televised.  I chose to listen to the game on the radio instead of going to a bar.  Doing the same today.

I can't listen to the game on the radio......going to a Bills bar here in Sarasota....

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Chandler#81 said:

They first introduced them @ Dallas on Thanksgiving. Personally, I ❤️ the look!

That ass-whooping is one of my all-time favorite Bills wins.  Would love to see similar results today!!!

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, CEN-CAL17 said:

We keep hearing hope to see you soon.... anyone got inside info on talks? Are the Pegulas in talks with Cuomo? Mayor of Bufflo trying to get a hold of him? Any news at all?

or just Hope....

They said they are looking at the Miami model for opening to a limited number of fans. Once the plan is complete, it would need approval. 

• Like (+1) 1