Josh Allen 24 of 35, 417 yards, 4 TD,  147 Rating 68.57% completion rate. 

IgotBILLStopay

2 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

Josh Allen stats

24/35 417 yards 4 TDs Zero Ints

Passer Rating 146.96!!!

Take That Bembridge Scholars!! 

Yeah but real QB's have a rating of 158.3 ;) 

Seriously though the kid is amazing he tosses all the BS and crap said about him aside and just makes plays.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

Yeah but real QB's have a rating of 158.3 ;) 

Seriously though the kid is amazing he tosses all the BS and crap said about him aside and just makes plays.

1 pass 1 TD Gets that 

20 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

57 of 81, 729 yards, 6 tds and 0 picks.

passer rating of 122.6.

crazy stat, which I believe is correct.  He has 23 tds and 3 interceptions since the start of the titans game last year.

and yet  some still doubt Josh Allen 

• Like (+1) 2

https://sports.yahoo.com/josh-allen-displays-ice-veins-225415224.html

Let’s not overlook another 4th QTR comeback!!

He’s got ice water in his veins,” McDermott said via video conference follow the win. “There’s no moment too big for him.”

Coming into Week 2 vs. the Dolphins, Allen had six-career fourth quarter comebacks and eight game-winning drives.

With the Bills’ 31-28 victory over Miami, he added another one to each of those columns.

Edited by SlimShady'sSpaceForce
  • Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Next step is to get him a dominant OL.

I thought this to myself last week at some point. I would like to see them use their first rounder on a ten year O lineman next year. 
   Thankfully our Oline seems better at pass blocking.

Get ready! He’s gonna have a pick, or maybe even a a really bad day, and all the usual characters will come out and be vocal! I’m not booking my HOF induction seats, but I am VERY hopeful based upon the last couple weeks. I absolutely LOVE what I’ve seen of the person, and his play on the field impresses me more every week. 

That run trying to get the first down represented both the best and the worst of Josh. Amazing effort, but it was a fumble waiting to happen. 

He keeps making progress, and I keep loving him more and more. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

I think it was seen as a gamble because so many people thought it was based on arm strength. Kind of like when Russell was drafted number one and people were creaming about him throwing it through the uprights from the 50 on one knee.

I believe the biggest reason they drafted him was his attitude and confidence. You could see it in the guy from the moment he hurdled the Vikings linebacker in his second game. You could see it again today when their backs were against the wall and he just launches one down the field like it was the first play of the game. 

Obviously, Brandon Beane was looking at more than measurables.  The Bills had interviewed Allen and knew what kind of character he had.  I'm sure there were multiple factors that went into selecting him as highly as they did, even trading up to do so.  I still think it was a gamble for the reasons I stated, but it turned out to be a very smart gamble in retrospect.

1 hour ago, Westside Madness said:

In years past I would never draft Bills payers in fantasy. Partly because of the homer comments and partly because very few were statistically good due to the teams lack of success and troubles at QB. Every once in a while I might pick up their D or their RB, but certainly not one of their WRs or QB.

Its 2020. I didn't expect to be watching football. I also didn't expect to be in a fantasy league. I drafted Allen and Diggs. Being excited about the Bills winning AND fantasy football success normally don't go together, but hot damn.

Unrelated but crazy; Matt Ryan has similar stats as Allen in the first two weeks. 700+ yards and 6 TDs. The Falcons are 0-2.

All Bills + Gieseki.

Screenshot-20200920-195314.png

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, RobbRiddick said:

Meanwhile, even Jets fans are admitting he's legit (I knew one of them would have started a thread about him)

https://forums.jetnation.com/topic/154249-josh-allen-2435-417-4tds/

That was thoroughly enjoyable😍

I need a cigarette.

2 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Picking Josh in the draft where he was picked was a big time gamble.  Allen had measurables any NFL coach would die for, but he had a background that declared he would need significant time to develop, and the more time it takes for development, the greater the odds that it never happens.  This is not a criticism of Brandon Beane.  There are times when an NFL GM has to make a gamble if he wants to give his team a chance for greatness.  The two seasons it took for Josh Allen to develop (actually less than that because part of that time he didn't start) was less than some thought it might take.  Now, Allen has arrived, Beane looks like a genius and we have entered what could be a new golden age for the Bills!

There were posters on here saying it would be five years before he was good🤔

Dear EA Tiburon, makers of Madden,

Josh Allen with an overall rating of 77 might be just a little bit better than Colin Kapernick (81), someone who hasn’t played a game in a few years.  Allen is also likely better than a number of other current QBs you’ve rated higher than him based up football ether or vapor ware. 

Please make the proper adjustments to your game.

Sincerely,

Reasonableness and Sanity

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1