Josh Allen 24 of 35, 417 yards, 4 TD,  147 Rating 68.57% completion rate. 

IgotBILLStopay

1 hour ago, PromoTheRobot said:

This a**clown Josh Houtz thought he was being clever with his mocking tweet.

I remember that play and it was a PERFECT pass by Allen.  What happened is that Beasley got knocked of his rout into Diggs rout.  This caused Diggs to hesitate.  Had he not had to do this the pass hits Digs in the hands at full stride!

Watch the replay and you can clearly see what I describe.

• Like (+1) 5

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

I remember that play and it was a PERFECT pass by Allen.  What happened is that Beasley got knocked of his rout into Diggs rout.  This caused Diggs to hesitate.  Had he not had to do this the pass hits Digs in the hands at full stride!

Watch the replay and you can clearly see what I describe.

And the Bills ran the EXACT play next and got a big gainer. Same thing on the Brown TD. Ran the same play after a misfire one play before. Bills are not afraid to right back to a play.

• Like (+1) 2

48 minutes ago, Just Joshin' said:

Browsing thru The Athletic and Allen is QB22 as rated by the experts.  They need new experts it appears.  Allen was not the only QB miss.

interestingly, for as obnoxious as Jets fans are, their take on Allen hanging 300 on them was, he's better than they thought and will be a concern going forward. Dolphin fans after Josh rings 400 and 4TDs with 0 turnovers, are of the notion that they aren't concerned about him in the future and Tua will be the only upper-level QB in the division once he starts playing.

"Allen had some great moments, but also killed atleast 3 drives with inaccurate passes"

"Josh Allen is not an accurate QB"

"He hasn't yet shown he can make tight window throws that are required to consistently perform as an NFL QB, and when he has been asked to do it in the past, he hasn't done it."

"I suppose you're willfully blind and/or ignorant to his career completion percentage in the NFL and NCAA?"

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

It was ludicrous then too. 

18- Darnold- High Variance Youngster

30- Allen - Athlete Playing QB

Cian can’t even be considered a football writer. He’s just a twitter troll and he shouldn’t be quoted here is my point. You’re right it is ludicrous that people would even give his scribblings a passing glance

Josh has been very impressive thus far.

I was one of those who wasn't sold on Allen until I saw him be the QB he's shown is these past 2 weeks.  32 years of fandom will make one a skeptic.  His ball placement today was on Aaron Rodgers level.  I hope it continues.  At the very least, I'm of the thought now that his floor is high as *****.

We just might be in business, folks.

• Like (+1) 1