Josh Allen 24 of 35, 417 yards, 4 TD,  147 Rating 68.57% completion rate. 

IgotBILLStopay

Tom Brady, 23-35, 217 yards, 1 TD and 1 Int.  He has interceptions in four straight games. 

Josh Allen completed 24 passes on the same 35 attempts...but apparently that one pass went for 200 yards. 

Since kickoff against the titans last year Allen has 23 tds and 3 interceptions.  Allen has the same number of interceptions since week five of last year That Brady has since last Sunday.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

20 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Tom Brady, 23-35, 217 yards, 1 TD and 1 Int.  He has interceptions in four straight games. 

Josh Allen completed 24 passes on the same 35 attempts...but apparently that one pass went for 200 yards. 

Since kickoff against the titans last year Allen has 23 tds and 3 interceptions.  Allen has the same number of interceptions since week five of last year That Brady has since last Sunday.

Thanks I was curious what his number were since the titans game. Really impressive!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

NFL Power rankings has to put Buffalo in the top 5 if not top 3

@ROCBillsBeliever  what is so confusing about my post?

the Buffalo Bills are one of the best teams through 2 weeks 

the Bills are a good team and deserving of top ranking. Hell man they were already #6 on a few power rankings 

Plus they had 2 starting LB’s out of the game. 
Fitz was Fitmagic and not FitzTragic

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, IgotBILLStopay said:

the OT game we won and Bledsoe actually had 463 yards there. Bledsoe did have more than 400 yds in that game - so your memory cells are still doing fin (i had to look these up)

a few weeks later we lost to the Raiders with Bledsoe having 417 yards.

I was at that raiders game if I recall correctly. Jerry rice was playing? 

2 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

@ROCBillsBeliever  what is so confusing about my post?

the Buffalo Bills are one of the best teams through 2 weeks 

the Bills are a good team and deserving of top ranking. Hell man they were already #6 on a few power rankings 

Plus they had 2 starting LB’s out of the game. 
Fitz was Fitmagic and not FitzTragic

@SlimShady'sSpaceForce My confusion is not with you, good sir; my confusion is with the fact that the national media recognizes... wait for it... wait for it... 

ANYTHING

if aforementioned "ANYTHING" pertains to The Buffalo Bills_

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, ROCBillsBeliever said:

@SlimShady'sSpaceForce My confusion is not with you, good sir; my confusion is with the fact that the national media recognizes... wait for it... wait for it... 

ANYTHING

if aforementioned "ANYTHING" pertains to The Buffalo Bills_

my apologies. 

I was confused 🤷‍♂️. 😆 

• Like (+1) 1