Week 2 Bills @ Dolphins 1st Half Gameday Thread

Chandler#81

2 minutes ago, Eddiegoofball said:

Quite frankly, Fitz was better on his last drive than Allen was. That miss to Diggs was big.

Looked like Diggs might have taken the route deeper than Allen expected. The chemistry will improve.

On the plus side he's throwing before the breaks, that's what everyone wanted right?

Edited by Ralonzo
  • Like (+1) 3

1 minute ago, Buffalo Boy said:

Gave them the no catch .

Blew the whistle on Josh as he was moving forward.

Crappy calls.

And the "Blindside block". They're responsible for at least a 7 point swing and probably 10-14.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

Somewhere back there (in 1st quarter?). When the CBS feed went down, someone posted a Live FB feed... I’ve been watching it, and it’s about 1,000% better than ESPN GameCast.

However, at one point in the 2nd half the streamer turned his phone sideways for a few plays, and asked people to tell him “if it’s better that way...”

If any of you are on FB and connected to the dude, please tell him for me that yes, it’s better with his phone sideways!!

I actually think I could still log in to FB, but I’d have to search for a password, etc., and there’s no way I could figure out how to contact the dude.

Thanks in advance, GO BILLS!!!

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

Looked like Diggs might have taken the route deeper than Allen expected. The chemistry will improve.

On the plus side he's throwing before the breaks, that's what everyone wanted right?

I thought he was just making sure it stayed away from teh corner. Staying safe on that down wasn't a bad play