Woman in Low Cut Dress Denied Access to Musee D'orsay

Nextmanup

40 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Say what?  I thought only Americans were stuck up Puritans....I always hear about how enlightened and open the Europeans are about the human body.

Oh and.....yes.

The euros are usually more open to this in certain places ( beaches, bars, in general public) but they also are a bit more stuff when it comes to the classier places. Walking through a city street or in a bar/club wearing that outfit is accepted. Going to a high class restaurant or museum/art gallery they usually expect more 'class'.......

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Say what?  I thought only Americans were stuck up Puritans....I always hear about how enlightened and open the Europeans are about the human body.

Oh and.....yes.

She would definitely have been admitted to my museum!  

13 hours ago, Augie said:

I occasionally find myself staring at women who have stuff written on the front of their shirts and feeling uncomfortable. Hey, sometimes I’m a slow reader! That should NOT be held against me! 

Me too.  Sometimes it takes some time for me to get the point.

17 hours ago, Augie said:

I occasionally find myself staring at women who have stuff written on the front of their shirts and feeling uncomfortable. Hey, sometimes I’m a slow reader! That should NOT be held against me! 

Do you have one of these? 😉

Capture.JPG

Edited by WhoTom

18 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

'Toon life!  That's  living! Nothing says better cruisin' then on a 'toon!  Like a Redneck Yugo on water!

16 hours ago, Augie said:

You're just trying to divert attention from your  eyes on the yoga pants.  LoL... 

• Haha (+1) 1