You will be arrested if you go to the Bills Stadium on Sunday

T&C

1 minute ago, Just Jack said:

Seeing as you have to cross the closed property to get to it, probably not gonna happen. 

Why am I not allowed to pay my respects? I can just hear it now...

4 hours ago, 3rdand12 said:

I was thinking about Hammers lot today. (never been , but a big fan :)  And wondered if any one would be tailgating  just for traditions sake.

Some people would try, but all these private lots have to adhere to OP rules in order to be allowed to have parking/tailgating. They probably don't want to risk not being allowed to have parking in the future just because some people want to hang out, drink beer, and watch the game on a TV in the back of a truck. 

Just now, T&C said:

Why am I not allowed to pay my respects? I can just hear it now...

Without using Google, who's buried in there? First and last names. Not "my dear uncle Al"

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Sure you can, but now the Pegulas will have to have staff on hand to man concession stands, security, ticket takers, janitorial staff, etc. There's a certain point where economically it doesn't make sense because the revenue brought in for a partially filled stadium isn't enough to cover the costs to staff the minimum staff they would need. Throw in the fact that the Pegulas are already hurting for money (have already asked the Sabres staff twice to take voluntary pay cuts and will be implementing an internal salary cap for the team) I doubt they are going to like the idea of losing additional money they don't have to

Couldn't they just jack up the ticket prices to ensure a profit?

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Couldn't they just jack up the ticket prices to ensure a profit?

Sure.....

Let's say average ticket price is $100, so normally 73,000 fans at $100/each is $7.3 Million. Now, we're only gonna allow 15,000 fans in, but we want to bring in the same amount, so now each ticket costs $487. Would you pay that? 

4 hours ago, Beast said:

I’m going and am going to stand right at the border of stadium property and keep placing my one foot on stadium property and then remove it real fast to see if I can get away with it.

I plan on doing it hundreds of times unless I get arrested.

Please get video

6 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Sure.....

Let's say average ticket price is $100, so normally 73,000 fans at $100/each is $7.3 Million. Now, we're only gonna allow 15,000 fans in, but we want to bring in the same amount, so now each ticket costs $487. Would you pay that? 

Keep trying Jack. That math stuff should really confuse the crowd here.

I drove down Abbott earlier and as I passed by all the lots I started to envision them packed with cars and a sea of Bills fans making their way to the stadium. I could smell the food being grilled, I could hear the buzz of excited fans ready to turn that buzz into a deafening roar of support for our Buffalo Bills. I could hear the random announcements over the PA. I could see the teams warming up on the field. I could feel the tension rise as the sounds of a stampede charged through the stadium followed by the introduction of Josh Allen, Legend of the Shorts himself. And then... I could hear the voice in the back of my head... And it said unto thee, "Haha, not this year, loser! 2020, b*tch!"

Edited by blacklabel

4 minutes ago, westside2 said:

Funny how they never mention that.

they never will. It don't fit their narrative and they have no social justice talking points to back up their BS. If you're gonna call out bs, call it out on both sides and discuss it so we can move forward. instead of assuming to know the hearts of 200+ million Americans

Edited by BuffAlone
  • Like (+1) 2

27 minutes ago, Just Jack said:

Sure.....

Maybe for a playoff game.  Nobody has any illusions of potential profits equaling a packed stadium.  I'm just curious if you raise ticket prices (say 10 to 15%), would that be enough to at least turn a small profit?

2 hours ago, apuszczalowski said:

Sure you can, but now the Pegulas will have to have staff on hand to man concession stands, security, ticket takers, janitorial staff, etc. There's a certain point where economically it doesn't make sense because the revenue brought in for a partially filled stadium isn't enough to cover the costs to staff the minimum staff they would need. Throw in the fact that the Pegulas are already hurting for money (have already asked the Sabres staff twice to take voluntary pay cuts and will be implementing an internal salary cap for the team) I doubt they are going to like the idea of losing additional money they don't have to

I hate to be ‘that guy’, but I need to ask, “Are you on crack?” 😃 

2 hours ago, Sherlock Holmes said:

Do you think they'd notice if I parachute in using a bunch of Wegman's bags???:ph34r:

Do it from high enough and you could win a Darwin Award.  If you don’t know what that is, look it up on their web site for the details on how to qualify.  Hurry though, from what I’ve read on this thread you could have some stiff competition!

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, danc said:

Do it from high enough and you could win a Darwin Award.  If you don’t know what that is, look it up on their web site for the details on how to qualify.  Hurry though, from what I’ve read on this thread you could have some stiff competition!

Please I would never do something stupid

6 hours ago, aceman_16 said:

Hmmm "what if" say we are protesting the NFL's institutional racism and do like a BMLM (Bills Mafia Lives Matter) sorra thing?

They’ll choke you to death, and some cable news outlet will say you got suspended from school for fighting in 8th grade and stole a case of beer in college, then a third of the country will say, “oh, in that case they deserved it then.”

• Like (+1) 3