TNF: Texans at Chiefs (-9) 8:20 NBC

YoloinOhio

8 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

After Fuller, who does Watson have to throw to? 

Cooks I guess. Cooks is just a different type of WR than Hopkins. When the Texans has Hopkins znd fuller on the field at the same time I believe their offensive production was significantly better. We will see how the cooks/fuller tandem does. But KC isn’t known for having some kind of great defense.... I think the Texans were rusty and the lack of preseason showed whereas KC looked like a well oiled machine unfortunately for the rest of the league

10 minutes ago, Rochesterian Bills Fan said:

I missed the game but checked the box score. Was it as big a ***** show as it looks?

Texans scored early and then once they had to go off script they crashed. KC made great adjustments at the half. Houston DL couldn’t get pressure on mahomes and rookie RB from LSU was as advertised. Chiefs just looked a lot more prepared and cohesive. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

10 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

How? They have 1 receiver that had more than 600 yards last season and he had 670..

They traded away Hopkins. 

Uh Cobb had 800 yards last year as a #3 receiver....

We know fuller and cooks are good when healthy. Cobb and stills are really nice 3 and 4 options. They don't have an elite number 1 but it's a solid group.

1 minute ago, Process said:

Uh Cobb had 800 yards last year as a #3 receiver....

We know fuller and cooks are good when healthy. Cobb and stills are really nice 3 and 4 options. They don't have an elite number 1 but it's a solid group.

Agreed 100 % they’re still a SOLID group !!

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Cooks I guess. Cooks is just a different type of WR than Hopkins. When the Texans has Hopkins znd fuller on the field at the same time I believe their offensive production was significantly better. We will see how the cooks/fuller tandem does. But KC isn’t known for having some kind of great defense.... I think the Texans were rusty and the lack of preseason showed whereas KC looked like a well oiled machine unfortunately for the rest of the league

Not a Cooks fan.  Yes he is fast and puts up some decent (not elite) numbers but he is not clutch.  When you need an important catch, he is not the man to deliver.

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

Texans scored early and then once they had to go off script they crashed. KC made great adjustments at the half. Houston DL couldn’t get pressure on mahomes and rookie RB from LSU was as advertised. Chiefs just looked a lot more prepared and cohesive. 

O'Brien was out coached. Reid had his team ready with a good game plan.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Bubba Gump said:

After watching MLB and NHL games with no fans, but having pumped in crowd noise, I can say if you're really just focusing on the game itself, there is not much of a difference. The NHL is doing a great job with the "oohs and ahhs" after a big play or hit, it sounds great. The thing is with the NFL, they take so many shots of the crowd during the game, that will be hard to cover up. Either way, I'm just psyched to watch the Bills. Let's go Buffalo!!!

It was impossible to tell that fans were missing... I mean at one point or another I saw The Rock (not sure why he was attending especially without a mask after testing positive for COVID-19), and even The Queen!!! WOW!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Putin said:

I may be in the minority here but IMO it’s either we have fans or we don’t , this is ridiculous our home game will be empty no home field advantage what so ever , and week 2 when we travel to Miami they’ll have fans , 

Was it a Bills decision, or Erie County?

1 minute ago, mannc said:

Was it a Bills decision, or Erie County?

I’m not even sure I just think that we either have fans or we don’t  , some teams having a home field advantage and some don’t just doesn’t seem fair 

• Like (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, Bigvinny said:

Anyone else have a hard time watching Mahomes knowing that we should have picked him but McDermott decided to do a favor for his buddy Andy Reid ?  

He may be the hottest girl at the dance, but we have a pretty cute one ourselves if you know what I mean ;);) 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Sherlock Holmes said:

Josh Allen is way more dangerous as a two way threat... Makes Mahomes looks like he is Flinstoning it out there

The only thing Josh Allen does that is dangerous (to the opposing team at least) is run with the football.

So of course, our staff tries to turn him into Dan Marino standing in the pocket and throwing the ball.

He should be utilized just as Lamar is being utilized in Baltimore.

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I’m not even sure I just think that we either have fans or we don’t  , some teams having a home field advantage and some don’t just doesn’t seem fair 

It’s going to get old, real quick, if they extend our fan-ban past the first two home games.  

High school games have fans.  Most college games in red states have fans.  First NFL game has fans.   

I know we’re not alone come Sunday, but being a New York based team, I’m a bit worried other teams start having fans allowed and we stay perpetually screwed over by our state/local government. 

Edited by SCBills

1 hour ago, Putin said:

I don’t know...I think it’s good to have incentives for organizations to have fans at their games.  There is no reason Bills Stadium shouldn’t be at least 1/4 full on Sunday.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Putin said:

15,000 fans is nothing of a home field advantage.  It's more a distraction for both teams than anything else.  It's the lack of travel that is the home field advantage.